23 replies   10297 views

Description

Had all pieces for the build. Uber and PVM. Sold my
Ribcracker
. It was a good
Ribcracker
. 295% ED. 30 minutes before I sold it I used a socket quest on it, threw a
Shael
in it to hit my breakpoint, and I sold it.

I went to repair items by piece to see the cost and I accidentally un-equipped it and went to re-equip it and sold it. Vendors stash was full. Couldn’t buy it back. I sold my endgame beauty. Im heartbroken, I don’t know what to say, but I needed people to know. Be careful. This sucks 😔

Can be used to make Runewords:

Ribcracker
. It was a good
Ribcracker
Shael

I went to repair items by piece to see the cost and I accidentally un-equipped it and went to re-equip it and sold it. Vendors stash was full. Couldn’t buy it back. I sold my endgame beauty. Im heartbroken, I don’t know what to say, but I needed people to know. Be careful. This sucks 😔
F
That's a big rip :(
On the upside of things.. theres a couple around 290+ that are only listed as an
Um
, you could offer a
Pul
Press "F" Button 2 pay respect

Sad but true
OP
MoistPrune wrote: 2 years ago
On the upside of things.. theres a couple around 290+ that are only listed as an
Um
, you could offer a
Pul
You bring optimism that is much appreciated. I fear the hurt will never leave, though 😔 the socket quest might be the worst part
Oh no! That's so unlucky!
Don't worry about it too much, mistakes do happen.
ChiefTapaho6538 wrote: 2 years ago
Um
, you could offer a
Pul
You bring optimism that is much appreciated. I fear the hurt will never leave, though 😔 the socket quest might be the worst part
I think you lost this idea, because of whats to come next.

Heres a story of my own fuck up...
I found an
Um
rune my first like week of playing and because its what we do, I picked it up and had forgot too take a screen shot for my friends.
I dropped it and got my screen shot, and never returned it too my inventory.
I didn't realize until the next game where I went to dump it off in my stash.

3 runs later, I found an
Ist

Stay positive, you got something bigger than the
Ribcracker
near.
I know the pain man, I was leveling my Neco, and I made the White rune word with a very nice grey (+3 skelly mastery, +3
Bone Spear
).

So I had the rune word in my inventory, equipped it and went to test it (Keep in mind I had almost my whole inventory full with grey wands)

And I had another White rune word with +2
Poison Nova
+1 summon skelly.

Equipped that one to test if that would work better for my play style, by accident sold all the other wands + the +3/3 one, felt like shit.

Out of irritation I switched to my sorc, to firewall some bosses, low and behold on the 3rd boss I started to turn in to baklava he drops:
Arm of King Leoric

And to be fair, I can't complain, with the necro set (I traded together here) I am almost unkillable on Hell now :p

TLDR: Mistakes are made, but you'll get better things in return!

~Your PC is so slow, even Jesus complains about the lag~
These stories make me embarrassed for myself, I was pissy about using my first
Um
rune in D2R to make a Duress when it rolled a low 11% ED instead of 15% or higher out of 10 to 20% total for my bowazon.

Keep playing, keep at the grind, you will bounce back, it's guaranteed with enough play time. A random HR drop out of nowhere is always a good consolation price.
Um
, you could offer a
Pul
I offer a socket service for players. Just make a new character and I rush that character to hell act 5 and then you can just use the quest reward and delete the character.
Getting sockets is very easy and cost-effective. Don't stress it.

I offer Uber Service, Rush Service and have many items for sale, Add me on battle.net | Hoost07#1211
More of RIP based on the IAS "fix" in 2.3.

Somehow my Fury druid still shreds, but just isn't as fun anymore.
OP
CapNCook wrote: 2 years ago
I know the pain man, I was leveling my Neco, and I made the White rune word with a very nice grey (+3 skelly mastery, +3
Bone Spear
).

So I had the rune word in my inventory, equipped it and went to test it (Keep in mind I had almost my whole inventory full with grey wands)

And I had another White rune word with +2
Poison Nova
+1 summon skelly.

Equipped that one to test if that would work better for my play style, by accident sold all the other wands + the +3/3 one, felt like shit.

Out of irritation I switched to my sorc, to firewall some bosses, low and behold on the 3rd boss I started to turn in to baklava he drops:
Arm of King Leoric

And to be fair, I can't complain, with the necro set (I traded together here) I am almost unkillable on Hell now :p

TLDR: Mistakes are made, but you'll get better things in return!
Oof! That’s rough man. Great find on the arm, though. I was on the hunt for a similar grey
Wand
for my fishymancer but ended up stumbling upon a trade for an arm. Was a great investment! I have some extra necro gear if you still need anything
OP
halflife wrote: 2 years ago
These stories make me embarrassed for myself, I was pissy about using my first
Um
rune in D2R to make a Duress when it rolled a low 11% ED instead of 15% or higher out of 10 to 20% total for my bowazon.

Keep playing, keep at the grind, you will bounce back, it's guaranteed with enough play time. A random HR drop out of nowhere is always a good consolation price.
I hear ya. I myself have gotten the same way with rolls and then read stories that “sobered” me up lol.

Hey, if a
Ber
can drop from the RNG Gods so I can finish out another character, I’ll have more than enough currency to grab another one haha
OP
Hoost07 wrote: 2 years ago
Um
, you could offer a
Pul
I offer a socket service for players. Just make a new character and I rush that character to hell act 5 and then you can just use the quest reward and delete the character.
Might have to hit you up for that! You would need to rush a lvl 40 character to get all the way to hell act 5 though because of the ancients, no?
OP
bitbutcher wrote: 2 years ago
More of RIP based on the IAS "fix" in 2.3.

Somehow my Fury druid still shreds, but just isn't as fun anymore.
Idk, once I threw a
Shael
in the
Ribcracker
it felt as broken as when I mained a buriza. Got to enjoy it for a whole 15 minutes…
It takes like 10min to rush for a socket quest for normal act5, hit me up I’ll do it free.

I also have a
Ribcracker
in the 270ish range if you want for free. Otherwise buy your own, it’s pretty cheap and I’ll rush your socket.
I have some extra necro gear if you still need anything
Would be nice, even tho I think atm I am pretty close to most BiS stuff :)

Got the full set of Trang-Oul's Avatar and than the
Arm of King Leoric
, only crappy items atm are the double
Nagelring
, and I have a blue amulet, but it has +3 to Summon Skills

My skelly's hardly die, and my Golem neither

Even Hell
Mephisto
couldn't scratch my skelly's :p

So not to shabby :)

~Your PC is so slow, even Jesus complains about the lag~
Ribcracker
. It was a good
Ribcracker
Shael

Would you accept for free a socketed 281% ed?

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
Hoost07 wrote: 2 years ago
Um
, you could offer a
Pul
Might have to hit you up for that! You would need to rush a lvl 40 character to get all the way to hell act 5 though because of the ancients, no?
Nope. You get the socket quest reward from the first quest in Act 5. It can be completed with character level 1.
A socket rush literally takes like 10 minutes tops. I've already done 3 or 4 today.

I offer Uber Service, Rush Service and have many items for sale, Add me on battle.net | Hoost07#1211

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation