Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   2434 views

Description

Okay so me and some friends are going to do a little tournament style thing for fun..

We are going to give ourselves like a 2-3 hour window, we start fresh, no giving it gear or gold from stash, etc and grind/level whatever we please and then we are going to duel and stuff for fun.

I know I can level up, then spam Trist runs... BUT... I also need to be focusing on gear drops? Or set pieces runes, so I thought about spamming Tower for Countess rune drops too make some low runewords...

I also want to make sure I get into Act 2 and get the Sewer quest because obviously thats another skill point.

Anyone have any tips/suggestions? They have been playing for YEARS vs my "somewhat new ness"

Can be used to make Runewords:

Okay so me and some friends are going to do a little tournament style thing for fun..

We are going to give ourselves like a 2-3 hour window, we start fresh, no giving it gear or gold from stash, etc and grind/level whatever we please and then we are going to duel and stuff for fun.

I know I can level up, then spam Trist runs... BUT... I also need to be focusing on gear drops? Or set pieces runes, so I thought about spamming Tower for Countess rune drops too make some low runewords...

I also want to make sure I get into Act 2 and get the Sewer quest because obviously thats another skill point.

Anyone have any tips/suggestions? They have been playing for YEARS vs my "somewhat new ness"
Answeredby Hoost072 years agoGo to post
Roll Sorc
Runcountess a few times
Make Leaf
Make Stealth
Make Lore

You win. XD
Roll Sorc
Runcountess a few times
Make Leaf
Make Stealth
Make Lore

You win. XD
This post was marked as the best answer.

I offer Uber Service, Rush Service and have many items for sale, Add me on battle.net | Hoost07#1211

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation