Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   8637 views

Description

Well.. one question, because i cant decide for my own...

CoH vs Fortitude? Both in
Archon Plate
for Zealot..

Not maxed resis, because.. well, i dont have enough charms... And im using HoZ with perft
Diamond
... (for +69 all resis)

Im thinking of using Exile on shied, instead of HoZ so i will be lack of resistance... or not?

Sorry for my english (:
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Well.. one question, because i cant decide for my own...

CoH vs Fortitude? Both in
Archon Plate
for Zealot..

Not maxed resis, because.. well, i dont have enough charms... And im using HoZ with perft
Diamond
... (for +69 all resis)

Im thinking of using Exile on shied, instead of HoZ so i will be lack of resistance... or not?

Sorry for my english (:

You can enter my stashs and take a look to everything I sell. All prices are negotiables... just make your best offer!

Mboc 13

Druid Europe PC
CoH if you go for Uber
If you really don't have a better use for the
Ber
, go for it. I regretted making mine and ended up selling it lol. 13ed AP coh for
Ber
, since your
Ber
will devalue a ton once you put it in that armor.
for my zealer/uber smiter i use
Archon Plate
fort, and then upped
Um
'd hoz

i tried Exile for a while but my def is already quite high, around 23k, and most
Life Tap
will proc off of dracs. Exile offers good survivability, but hoz offers better res, some vit, and +2 pally/+2 pcombat skills for much better damage if nothing else

i find with that setup and cta buff i generally have no issues with ubers, with the odd Death when i have no full rejuvs and am unlucky with
Life Tap
proc

Mboc 13

Druid Europe PC
Bounder wrote: 2 years ago
Ber
, go for it. I regretted making mine and ended up selling it lol. 13ed AP coh for
Ber
, since your
Ber
Never regretted , quite the contrary, I love this armor. And again for doing Uber the best choice. Against demons there is almost no difference in damage since +200% and +2skills fairly compensate the 300% ed of fort.
Imo it also has better survivability but that’s arguable and depends on the the rest of your build.
As to the devaluation of
Ber
, I can’t really follow your statement. Having a look at the Sales history, it‘s traded quite high.
Another advantage is that you don’t rely on a good roll.
My first
Ber
drop went right into a 4 soc
Wire Fleece
for my
Frenzy
barb.

best armour hands down if you don't need to
Teleport

Fortitude is nice for a glass cannon build(bowzon. etc)., but if you want to kill everything and be invincible COH and you never sell it.
Mboc wrote: 2 years ago
Ber
Ber
, since your
Ber
Never regretted , quite the contrary, I love this armor. And again for doing Uber the best choice. Against demons there is almost no difference in damage since +200% and +2skills fairly compensate the 300% ed of fort.
Imo it also has better survivability but that’s arguable and depends on the the rest of your build.
As to the devaluation of
Ber
, I can’t really follow your statement. Having a look at the Sales history, it‘s traded quite high.
That's fair, I did make this a while back. I do agree it's the better armor, it's just that it costs literally double and if you're making other chars it might be a bit difficult to justify when my GA smiter is working just fine. Killing speed definitely improved though. Resistances don't bother me as much because I run my own
Conviction
against meph.

Mboc 13

Druid Europe PC
Mboc wrote: 2 years ago
Ber
Ber
, since your
Ber
As to the devaluation of
Ber
That's fair, I did make this a while back. I do agree it's the better armor, it's just that it costs literally double and if you're making other chars it might be a bit difficult to justify when my GA smiter is working just fine. Killing speed definitely improved though. Resistances don't bother me as much because I run my own
Conviction
against meph.
Agreed, there are def more economical solutions working just fine. And in most other situations (other than Uber or cs) fort is prob the better solution. Can’t say about the killing speed they all go down ridiculously fast once you wear either of them 😁

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...