Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   2033 views

Description

And all the other helms like diadems etc. I just gambled a whole bunch and I've seen what is possible...but what should I be looking for to trade for high runes? I kept 5 that kinda looked good but not sure. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Can be used to make Runewords:

And all the other helms like diadems etc. I just gambled a whole bunch and I've seen what is possible...but what should I be looking for to trade for high runes? I kept 5 that kinda looked good but not sure. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Peacku 188

Sorceress Europe PC
+skillsand either FCR or FRW generally are a minimum to make it viable for trading, and of course attributes and resistances

For example +amazon with FRW, or +paladin or necro with FCR.

I believe MrLlama made a video about this earlier this week, if you check his youtube channel you maybe be able to find it (too lazy to look for it sorry ^^)
+2 class skills AND 20fcr and atleast combination of two from following: +30faster run/walk, +str/dex, +life/mana, all resistance/high single resistance(not psn), 2 sockets.

Good rule of thumb.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...