Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   325 views

Possible to make charms easier to trade?

No data yet

Site Feedback

Description

I understand that there are several different types of prefixes and suffixes for charms, but could it be possible to make them easier to find and post for trade?

I would love to be able to sort by size of charm and common abilities (+life +skills). Right now when you search you only get a limited number of listings.

Thanks for the time and consideration
Description by nyRo

Can be used to make Runewords:

nyRo 23

Necromancer Americas PC
I understand that there are several different types of prefixes and suffixes for charms, but could it be possible to make them easier to find and post for trade?

I would love to be able to sort by size of charm and common abilities (+life +skills). Right now when you search you only get a limited number of listings.

Thanks for the time and consideration
Request fulfilledby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Fixed/feature request fulfilled in v1.0 - see patch notes here.

Teebling 5798Admin

Europe PC
This is down to the people selling them. If they want to make their charms hard to find there's not a lot I can do.

Teebling 5798Admin

Europe PC
@nyRo what kind of filters fo you think people would want to see for charms? You mentioned common attributes/abilities etc. - what would be the most common of those? Just so I have an idea of how much work it would take to implement a charms-only search.

EnragedN3wb 187Moderator

PC
If you do decide to do this, a few I would want just off the top of my head are Skills, Life, Max Dmg, Attack Rating, Psn Damage, FHR, & All Res.
A couple things that I think might help :)

* Typing "charm" into the trade search only return listings that start with the word "charm", rather than returning all charm listings. Similarly I can't search for "charm skill" and get anything meaningful

* I've noticed that there are no Database entries for Grand Charm, Large Charm, Small Charm, even though these are commonly traded

Teebling 5798Admin

Europe PC
djonni wrote: 2 years ago
A couple things that I think might help :)

* Typing "charm" into the trade search only return listings that start with the word "charm", rather than returning all charm listings. Similarly I can't search for "charm skill" and get anything meaningful
Advanced search next patch will solve your troubles.

Teebling 5798Admin

Europe PC
Fixed/feature request fulfilled in v1.0 - see patch notes here.
This post was marked as the best answer.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...