Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   275 views

Description

Device: Samsung S20+ 5G
Browser: Brave

Steps to reproduce: Uploaded 150Hx500W pixel signature. It shows on my pc on brave browser, not on mobile.

Anything else to add: (edit) I have since removed it to start making a new one.
Description by CitationNumber

Can be used to make Runewords:

Device: Samsung S20+ 5G
Browser: Brave

Steps to reproduce: Uploaded 150Hx500W pixel signature. It shows on my pc on brave browser, not on mobile.

Anything else to add: (edit) I have since removed it to start making a new one.
Fixedby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
This is working as intended to improve mobile performance and save space. Signature images must be no larger than 350x20px and appear on desktop devices only.

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
This is working as intended to improve mobile performance and save space. Signature images must be no larger than 350x20px and appear on desktop devices only.
This post was marked as the fix.

OP
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
350x20 for mobile to show? Cause 150x500 worked fine on desktop.

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
CitationNumber wrote: 2 years ago
No I mean that signature images don’t show on mobile devices at all, and regardless of that there should be a limit of 350x20px maximum dimensions when you include it in the signature. Are you not seeing an error message when you try and do that with a 100px high and 500px wide image?

OP
CitationNumber wrote: 2 years ago
No I mean that signature images don’t show on mobile devices at all, and regardless of that there should be a limit of 350x20px maximum dimensions when you include it in the signature. Are you not seeing an error message when you try and do that with a 100px high and 500px wide image?
I'm linking it with [img /img]

Nooo my fun!!!
OP
To elaborate, when I inspect the image on the web page it shows a ratio of my pixel dimensions for my image. Dont know if this helps.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...