Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   3483 views

Description

Hi!
Sometimes I see sellers/buyers are way off in their ask for a trade. I feel that this a quite good rune pricing guide to have in mind when trading in runes. It is not perfect by any means, but a quite good summary/introduction to the topic. I think it is pretty well aligned with current trades on this plattform.

A recommended view for all traders, especially if you are lacking offers on your trade and do not understand why!

Description by MagnusN

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi!
Sometimes I see sellers/buyers are way off in their ask for a trade. I feel that this a quite good rune pricing guide to have in mind when trading in runes. It is not perfect by any means, but a quite good summary/introduction to the topic. I think it is pretty well aligned with current trades on this plattform.

A recommended view for all traders, especially if you are lacking offers on your trade and do not understand why!

BillyMaysed 2199Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Item prices vary wildly depending upon economy as well as player to player so i hate putting exact prices on things unless its a specific time. But yea he has great introductory videos for new players to get a general idea of things worth.

OP
Yeah totally agree, you should only see it as an introduction/high level guide, nothing else. But none the less could be a good view for many. :)

Sorceress Americas PC
MagnusN wrote: 2 years ago
Yeah totally agree, you should only see it as an introduction/high level guide, nothing else. But none the less could be a good view for many. :)
its great we have these famous streamers now a days that can help teach tens of thousands of people who to play and enjoy the game to its fullest. That MrLlama guy taught me a lot of stuff when i first found him awhile back.

I always wonder, why we are not using gold for trade?

Sorceress Americas PC
Desdanova wrote: 2 years ago
why we are not using gold for trade?
it just has very little value in D2 is all. Only good for gambling and repairing. very easy to accumulate millions.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...