diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
51 replies   2166 views

Description

Description by Knappogue

Can be used to make Runewords:

mohoo 25

Europe PC
Big Thanks to @Knappogue and @jazman for giving some of your stuff and organizing this original contest !

I think I've also edited my original post a single time, right after having posted it, and I sincerly apologize for that.
As far as I remember, I've only added some cosmetic, replacing some abbreviations with full item or skill names, in order to ease your job of verifying my submission, but I understand now that it may have had the opposite effect of making the checks more complex than needed.
I'm truly sorry about that.

That beeing said, I see that my submission has been retained (I did not change any number indeed), and I'm in the list of winners, and I am very happy about this :-)

Will be happy to select my prize when the time comes !

Necrarch 1805Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Just for the record, just bought a 37 lifer PNB grand charm for 2
Jah
+
Lo
for my main necro - the prize has been well used :)

And as my father was born in 1937, 37 is one of my lucky numbers so I am super happy of this :)

Thanks again guys !

Edit : received my prize, thanks again for the fun AND the loot ;)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
mohoo wrote: 3 weeks ago
Big Thanks to @Knappogue and @jazman for giving some of your stuff and organizing this original contest !

I think I've also edited my original post a single time, right after having posted it, and I sincerly apologize for that.
As far as I remember, I've only added some cosmetic, replacing some abbreviations with full item or skill names, in order to ease your job of verifying my submission, but I understand now that it may have had the opposite effect of making the checks more complex than needed.
I'm truly sorry about that.

That beeing said, I see that my submission has been retained (I did not change any number indeed), and I'm in the list of winners, and I am very happy about this :-)

Correct, your edit was for clarity. You changed your item listing from acronyms and slang to the full item spelling. I enlisted the help of a moderator (one who did not put a submission) to verify post edits, since as a normal user I cannot see them. You made HIS job harder, but not mine 🤣

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.

mohoo 25

Europe PC
Knappogue wrote: 3 weeks ago

Correct, your edit was for clarity. You changed your item listing from acronyms and slang to the full item spelling. I enlisted the help of a moderator (one who did not put a submission) to verify post edits, since as a normal user I cannot see them. You made HIS job harder, but not mine 🤣
So thanks and congrats to this moderator too, whose shadow work has greatly helped to make this contest as fair as possible, knowing how unruly most of us were ! 🤣
OP
helped to make this contest as fair as possible
It's a giveaway, the point is to hand out free stuff. Not to restrict the free stuff. But without rules, we'd all be a bunch of savages 😁 I did try to make it as fair as possible, but i'm sure i'm ruffled a few feathers in the process.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
OP
Nikanu wrote: 3 weeks ago
Thx very much for this giveaway knappogue and jazman. Very fun :)
My selection is :
Jah

Ohm
(first choice) or cold facet (2nd choice) : depend on krathkor
bk 4
krathkor made his selections and they did not overlap with yours. So I've got a
Jah
Ohm
, and 4ll BK ring with your name on it 😁

OP
That time has come! Please reference the list to see what is left

Again ty so much :) glhf

mohoo 25

Europe PC
Knappogue wrote: 3 weeks ago
That time has come! Please reference the list to see what is left
I will be happy to welcome :
Jah
, Cold Facet and BK ring ! :-)

mohoo 25

Europe PC
Prize received !
Thanks again, this is very nice and will be useful for sure !
OP
So, this giveaway is finally complete!

I want to thank @jazman for his incredibly large donation and @Schnorki for helping to sort through and dissect the submissions and their edits.

Lastly thank you to everyone who participated, made submissions, and general well-wishers! I was worried it would be no fun and would get 1-2 submissions 😂

Not going to lie, it was fun being the center of attention for a few days, but it's exhausting and I'm happy it's over. I'm not going anywhere, but I'll be lurking for a while.

Take care everyone!

Necrarch 1805Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Thanks a lot guys, you all rock !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...