Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   471 views

Description

Hello,

I have not played this game in 15 years, I own it for the PC and Switch. I am on Act 3 level 18 Barb. Just looking for people to play with and teach me the way of playing and being so engaged in the game. I do have discord and I am active on it as well. I tend to play a lot on switch due baby on the way and 3 year old. Weekends I am on mostly all day but I am mostly on at nigh time between 9pm-11pm during the weekdays Eastern Time US.
Description by Deadpoolxl

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello,

I have not played this game in 15 years, I own it for the PC and Switch. I am on Act 3 level 18 Barb. Just looking for people to play with and teach me the way of playing and being so engaged in the game. I do have discord and I am active on it as well. I tend to play a lot on switch due baby on the way and 3 year old. Weekends I am on mostly all day but I am mostly on at nigh time between 9pm-11pm during the weekdays Eastern Time US.
OP
I am playing on Non-Ladder N/A

mhlg 882

Americas PC
Deadpoolxl wrote: 2 months ago
It might be a good idea to provide a time of day when you're available to play and then post it using the forum BBcode . Forum members live in a lot of different time zones and can't commit without some indication of when.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Necrarch 1693Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
I think Switch community is small but does exist around. Some by the way also have the PC edition too.

If you're with baby, my guess would be that your play times are rather unpredictable - and I share your situation as for this part at least, though mine is 14 months old already so not THAT young any more.

Not a reason to find game friends anyway :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
mhlg wrote: 2 months ago
Deadpoolxl wrote: 2 months ago
It might be a good idea to provide a time of day when you're available to play and then post it using the forum BBcode . Forum members live in a lot of different time zones and can't commit without some indication of when.
I will edit my post and thank you
OP
Necrarch wrote: 2 months ago
I think Switch community is small but does exist around. Some by the way also have the PC edition too.

If you're with baby, my guess would be that your play times are rather unpredictable - and I share your situation as for this part at least, though mine is 14 months old already so not THAT young any more.

Not a reason to find game friends anyway :)
I play mostly on the PC

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation