diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
45 replies   4337 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

Necrarch 1634Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
What about Daggermancer btw ?

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
Might try it if i find a good
Dagger
. What’s the best set-up for a
Dagger
mancer? Just a bunch of skellies? Or maybe revives while you run around stabbing things?

I’m just leveling my new poison assasin, it’s fun!

Necrarch 1634Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Honestly, no idea !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
OP
Trang Oul wrote: 2 months ago
There is yet another ranged variant, using
Warshrike
. Wielding a 1H weapon allows you to equip a shield (Dream), and
Warshrike
has piercing attack, so you retain some of the AoE.
Think I’ll give this a try, seems like it’d be worth a token

TheDoo 236

Europe PC
Nate2.0 wrote: 1 month ago
Trang Oul wrote: 2 months ago
There is yet another ranged variant, using
Warshrike
. Wielding a 1H weapon allows you to equip a shield (Dream), and
Warshrike
has piercing attack, so you retain some of the AoE.
Think I’ll give this a try, seems like it’d be worth a token
So what... Like a double Dream light throwing Necro? Soooo are
Skeleton
mages (lightning ones) back at the table? :D

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
OP
Oh no, gunna try with a sorc, going to re-work my
Crossbow
Enchant
sorc - don’t really like playing her,
Fireball
is more fun for me
OP
Wow the dual Dream with
Warshrike
is actually really fun! Also handles P8 effortlessly. I literally just threw on warshike, dual dreams, maxed out
Lightning Mastery
Enchant
, then thunderstorm,
Static Field
and threw the rest into
Telekinesis
and 1 point to
Energy Shield
and she’s good. Got a sunder charm and the merc has Infinity. Damage is great at like 2-51k! She’s still a bit slow on attacking and FCR, so I’m probably going to try to get those up to decent breakpoints… should be even more fun!
What is this "Renegade
Arbalest
" Necro you speak of ??

I had an interesting idea for a new Necro the other day I'll share with you Nate.

A Green Dragon-mancer. Combines
Poison Dagger
with Dragon rune words (armor shield)

I've done zero research on this but surely it will be okay. This is a Necro we talking about heh

Maybe I'll play around a little on Maxroll d2Planner a bit and share the results here

EDIT: Just thought of a better name for this Build - Dracolich-Mancer

All Trades are Negotiable. Long Live
Nihlathak

Rik 132

Americas PC
Nate, this probably won’t work for you bc it requires a support character but I’ve theorycrafted a build I’ve always wanted to try but would have to cough up a handful of
Jah
to make and I never play nl, the only place I’ve got the Wealth to justify the cost for a frivolous meme build. But hear me out I think you could do some serious damage with this build:

“Big, hawt baba”

First, blow several
Jah
making an enchantress. Let’s say she’s top notch, 6000 fire damage.

2nd: blow several
Jah
obtaining 19 5/5 fire facets. Equip them into 2 phase blades, 4 socket armor and 3 socket barb
Helm
(the one with the pointees of course).

3rd: spend several more hrs obtaining fire charms, let’s say 20 average fire damage, x 40, 800 fire damage. You could easily spend more for probably like 50 percent more damage but I’m using 800.

4th: grab lower res 3
Wand
(-41 res) and Infinity (-80) merc.

5: spec into ww, become as tanky as possible (very little to no life leech). Ensure you reach 4 frame ww attack speed.

Then stoke big hawt babas fire with a single
Enchant
and do:

6800 base damage x1.95 (facets) x 2 (-100 enemy resistance) x ~12(ww hits per second) for ~318,240 fire damage per second to a non immune enemy while under impact of lower res and Infinity.

Or use a sunder and do ~206,856 damage per second against immunes.

Keep in mind, for actual damage, to hit chance and enemy block chance will also apply.

My math is probably wrong. But you still will do big damage. Unless the facets don’t increases fire damage from being enchanted, in which case this will be mediocre. Otherwise, burn down Sanctuary with your Big hawt baba 🔥😈🔥

Necrarch 1634Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Soultego wrote: 1 month ago
What is this "Renegade
Arbalest
" Necro you speak of ??

(snip)
Renegade Arbalist from Nate : forums/presenting-the-renegade-arbalist ... 36716.html

Annihilus
Appreciate the Link Necrarch and Good Stuff Nate! Necro with a Faith Bow never crossed my mind!

Well I'm no Expert here, so you'll need to be the judge. Think this Build can work?

I present to you, The Dracolich-King https://maxroll.gg/d2/d2planner/t772401d

Wanted to base this build around what else, Dragons.

Poison Dagger
representing your Dragon
Claws
Poison Explosion
being your Dragons Breath

Sprinkle in some occasional Hydras with Triple
Holy Fire
DMG

On top of Double Sunders,
Conviction
and
Lower Resist

I'm thinking that will be enough to handle Most Mobs, Not looking for a Boss Killer here

Pit Runs and Trav Runs would be the ideal Farming Spots I believe

But I do hope he can handle Diablo,
Baal
and maybe even Ubers as well with some added Prep

Nihlathak
OP
Rik wrote: 1 month ago

“Big, hawt baba”
It is a good concept! There is a way to make it for single players too. I did some quick scrap paper math though… and i think it’d work on players 1, maybe 3.

So you could have a total of 19 5/5 fire facets, other negligible sources of +fire damage, and around 28 flaming small charms of flame (i actually have some but they only are +20-24 fire damage). So with everything on you’d get between +1-2k fire damage.

My go-to source of
Enchant
is
Lava Gout
, you could get in the high 30s from an act 3 fire merc, but then you loose out on Infinity. Without the Infinity you actually loose fire damage from everyone’s immunities (basically everyone’s fire immune).

So yea you’d get an extra few thousand fire damage for each WW, but to get that you’re loosing out on like 10k of physical damage from fort, Grief, arreats

The demon lords in the
Chaos Sanctuary
start with ~15k life on P1, so yea , that’d work. Just might be slower than you’d think.

Interesting concepts though!

Edit: i think you’ll get a smidge higher overall fire damage with 2 x
Gimmershred
OP
Soultego wrote: 1 month ago
Appreciat, The Dracolich-King https://maxroll.gg/d2/d2planner/t772401d
Yea he’ll do, but probably not the way you think though. The Venom from the Dragon armour is the best stat from that, the shield is the
Redemption
aura. I’d swap out the merc’s Dragon armour, you wont get another
Holy Fire
aura from him. I’d also drop the fire sunder, the fire side won’t really be adding much value, just crippling your resistance
I dunno if it works but I saw some videos about a light barb. 2*Crescent Moon, facted griffins, 4 faceted armor, lightning charms, 2*wisp, I guess the rest of the gear goes to ias and res.
Frenzy
, and shoot non stop lightning. You can do a cold version of this with rifts/vor, kinda like a riftsin, which btw did you try? Very fun.
Also eye candy druid, Destruction+Phoenix with Fury, max synergies for Destruction. Throw in geddon.
I havent tried most of these, maybe I'll do them this ladder and report. Slowly because they are expensive.
2nd attempt on making a Melee Necro. Would say it's all fairly cheap to put together asides from a Pride IG but that's optional.

Also ignore all the Perfect Charms, as I am sure whatever you can manage will be fine

Feel you could also max out
Clay Golem
instead of
Golem Mastery
and can add
Decrepify
to the mix for Maximum slowing Bosses.

When compared to the Throw Barb vs
Baal
, the Time to Kill is only 9 seconds difference ( 26 seconds vs 17 seconds )

EDIT: Woke up remembering Oath is Indestructible so made that puppy
Eth
and now we have 19 second kill time!

EDIT EDIT: Think I like
Feral Axe
Oath more, some reason couldn't find it at first

I'm calling this one. The Soul Breaker https://maxroll.gg/d2/d2planner/cu8mm016

Like to also point out we have CTA in the cube and Brand on swap for High Density Mobs

After seeing what GGM could do with the Brand
Bone Spear
Synergies, I wondered what else could we Synergize

This was what I came up with, Now we have a Necro that's uses Melee, a Bow and Magic!

That's got to be a Diablo 1st Ha! Probably not but oh well. I'm gonna have to try this someday ..

Considering the origins of Soultego whom was a Ranger turned Lich, it makes perfect sense

Nihlathak
OP
or.houster wrote: 1 month ago
I dunno if it works but I saw some videos about a light barb. 2*Crescent Moon, facted griffins, 4 faceted armor, lightning charms, 2*wisp, I guess the rest of the gear goes to ias and res.
Frenzy
, and shoot non stop lightning.
So i tried this, less the wisps… it’s ok. Totally smacks on p1, but i took it up to p7 and while it still clears content, and at a decent pace, it chugs potions.

I’d put the lightning barb in high C tier, maybe with wisps and some better charms it’d be an ok B tier
OP
Dunno where but i remember someone describing a poison WW barb - with the core mechanic being dual wielding Death’s web…imma try it
I thought of a meme build - a Barbarian wielding dual Destruction... with an Act 5 merc wielding dual Destruction.

I imagine it would be lethal... to graphics cards.

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +10.

Idea: "Black edition" character. Any character/skills, but all equipment must visibly have Black colour :)

xigua 63

Not a build but try ssf hardcore - just found
Duriel
's and celebrated.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...