22 replies   3065 views

Javazon Adventure: Piercing, Leveling, Gear and other Q's

No data yet

Description

Description by vectorViridian

Can be used to make Runewords:

OP
mhlg wrote: 6 months ago
So how's the build working so far? If it comes down to a choice between Phoenix or an Infinity, the Phoenix will probably provide more benefits. I think I have a 74 or 75 Crack of heavens you can have if you think you can make it work.
It's fantastic, the new Ethereal
Titan's Revenge
are great. You just chew through everything with ease, even lightning immunes. I'm actually surprised how much better it is versus the regular Titan's. The java is definitely coming into her own and one of my top characters probably. I can trade you for one of those
Crack of the Heavens
if you want, mine are way higher and I totally didn't realize until recently that high in this case, not good lol.

mhlg 865

Americas PC
I usually throw out everything above 75% which I use, but since then I've found two perfect Crack of Heavens. I traded one and kept one. You can have the 75%.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
OP
mhlg wrote: 6 months ago
I usually throw out everything above 75% which I use, but since then I've found two perfect Crack of Heavens. I traded one and kept one. You can have the 75%.
Sure thing, just let me know when I'm on next, should be soon hopefully. Thanks again my friend.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation