Let me present...why an online NL player must pay attention to "Ladder-Only"

No data yet

Description

Sigh. Oh well :)

Can be used to make Runewords:

Sigh. Oh well :)

Bisu 371

PC
Hopefully next season it will turn into the right RW that you wanted.
Bisu wrote: 8 months ago
Hopefully next season it will turn into the right RW that you wanted.
thats an interesting thing.. does it really work?
Gemmed gear passively turning to runewords in NL after a season / release rule is checked?

If you would like to make an offer, please add me in bnet and comment in thread with the offer. Thank you.

I am currently not accepting Tokens. Thank you!
Curious as well, I have a "hussle" in some mule hoping it'll convert to a real one some day.

azeroti#1149
PC or PS
Selling Ber/Jah, click for wish list.
Can help with
Diablo Clone
PC/PS
Free
Uber Tristram
run on PS, accepting tips. Details

Bisu 371

PC
Previously when the base for Infinity was expanded to allow spears, there was a first batch of players who tried it out and found their products being just gemmed spears. Later a patch was released, and those gemmed spears were fixed to become Infinity.

It is not exactly the same situation, but it shows there is a demonstrated mechanism to retro-fix unqualified RW. That is why I hope that when those RW become NL available, the system would run a check and fix things up.

Let's wait and see.
OP
Bisu wrote: 8 months ago
Previously when the base for Infinity was expanded to allow spears, there was a first batch of players who tried it out and found their products being just gemmed spears. Later a patch was released, and those gemmed spears were fixed to become Infinity.

It is not exactly the same situation, but it shows there is a demonstrated mechanism to retro-fix unqualified RW. That is why I hope that when those RW become NL available, the system would run a check and fix things up.

Let's wait and see.
Hopefully! If not, I'll be paying premium for a
Cham
come season reset
No idea what your Wealth looks like, but why not buy an extra now and sell it at a premium later if your rune word attempt doesn't get fixed?

Necrarch 1664Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Ouch, sorry buddy ! :(

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Keep in mind tough, they won't allways make the Ladder-only runewords available on non-ladder for every season.

As I understand it's a subjective assement if they should /should not make the runewords available on non-ladder and they emphasize if new ladder-only runewords where added or not (so that ladder allways has some uniqueness to offer).
Ladder-only runewords from 2.4 where not made available when season 2 ended, beacuse season 3 (and patch 2.5) didn't add any new runewords. Then when 2.6 added new runewords for season 4 they opened 2.4 runewords on NL.

ShadowHeart 1859Moderator

Europe PC
Goggen wrote: 8 months ago
Keep in mind tough, they won't allways make the Ladder-only runewords available on non-ladder for every season.

As I understand it's a subjective assement if they should /should not make the runewords available on non-ladder and they emphasize if new ladder-only runewords where added or not (so that ladder allways has some uniqueness to offer).
Ladder-only runewords from 2.4 where not made available when season 2 ended, beacuse season 3 (and patch 2.5) didn't add any new runewords. Then when 2.6 added new runewords for season 4 they opened 2.4 runewords on NL.
Just a small correction - Mosaic, Metamorphosis, Hustle, Cure, and so on were added in season 3. It was seasons 2 and 4 (current season) that didn't add any new rune words. Seasons 1 and 3 added new rune words. But other than that, you're correct :)

If they continue the Pattern, season 5 (next season) should add new rune words and the current ladder-only set of rune words should become available on non-ladder. But that's just speculation on my part, of course.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Asha 354

Sorceress Europe PC
Keep that pelt as it is - stashed somewhere. Sooner or later, it'll get activated. I had same problem with "flickering" druid pelt during season1 - inserted runes, but got similar crap. When s1 ended though, I discovered it working properly (still using that flicker on my dru). Just remain patient

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation