Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   1002 views

Description

Just thinking as we all often do about some of the more overpowered items in the game, specifically the Enigma and Grief RWs.

I think what bothers me about the Engima RW is that it has the MF (by character level) affix, like that is so unnecessary IMO. The fact that a sorceress would even consider this RW is proof something is fundamentally broken.

And in terms of Grief, why is it fair that hidden mechanics exist. Or is this a confirmed bug? Yes I can probably Google to figure out but you guys are the pros and I'm clearly lazy.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Just thinking as we all often do about some of the more overpowered items in the game, specifically the Enigma and Grief RWs.

I think what bothers me about the Engima RW is that it has the MF (by character level) affix, like that is so unnecessary IMO. The fact that a sorceress would even consider this RW is proof something is fundamentally broken.

And in terms of Grief, why is it fair that hidden mechanics exist. Or is this a confirmed bug? Yes I can probably Google to figure out but you guys are the pros and I'm clearly lazy.
what is the hidden mechanic on Grief?
the character screen does not show the correct damage, that is a very old bug...
I guess the way the damage is calculated from Grief is completely abstruse to a point, where considering it as "hidden" becomes a valid interpretation.

All prices are negotiable.
All trades are Non-Ladder.
OP
SuperIllu wrote: 1 year ago
I guess the way the damage is calculated from Grief is completely abstruse to a point, where considering it as "hidden" becomes a valid interpretation.
Yeah that is the way I've heard people explain it. But it's weird that damage from Grief is derived from the manner it is.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...