Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
23 replies   2336 views

Description

The community is not very large as players tend to shy away from hardcore. I am throwing up a flag to get a community of like-minded players together to start a community on the hardcore ladder for PC. No commitment necessary. Geo#1639

Regards,

G

Can be used to make Runewords:

geo89 52

Assassin Americas XLinux
The community is not very large as players tend to shy away from hardcore. I am throwing up a flag to get a community of like-minded players together to start a community on the hardcore ladder for PC. No commitment necessary. Geo#1639

Regards,

G

This is a HARDCORE trade. PC only.
hc q:
if i have only 1 hc character and he expires, then i create another hc character-will the shared stash still have my items?

thnx
krathkor wrote: 1 year ago
hc q:
if i have only 1 hc character and he expires, then i create another hc character-will the shared stash still have my items?
Yes.
OP

geo89 52

Assassin Americas XLinux
As long as you don't delete the hc character when they die, the shared stash persists.

You can delete all your characters and your shared stashes still persist.
OP

geo89 52

Assassin Americas XLinux
pyropy wrote: 1 year ago
You can delete all your characters and your shared stashes still persist.
Ah I see. I stand corrected then.

Currently debating whether to go Hardcore for S3. I really enjoyed S2 with a softcore fire bowa as my main, and part of me wants to stick to SC because it's easier to main a non-meta build, but I've just started playing HC and it appeals to the things I like most about the game (untwinked play throughs being the main thing). Ultimately a big goal of mine is to tackle Ubers and dclone on HC, it's just a question of whether I do that NL and play a SC ladder char in parallel.

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
OP

geo89 52

Assassin Americas XLinux
Janet the Java wrote: 1 year ago
Currently debating whether to go Hardcore for S3. I really enjoyed S2 with a softcore fire bowa as my main, and part of me wants to stick to SC because it's easier to main a non-meta build, but I've just started playing HC and it appeals to the things I like most about the game (untwinked play throughs being the main thing). Ultimately a big goal of mine is to tackle Ubers and dclone on HC, it's just a question of whether I do that NL and play a SC ladder char in parallel.
We'd love to have ya aboard. The hardcore life breathes new life into D2R for me. Different play styles rather than the same get an Enigma & grind for gear story line.

I would like to join for S3, never tried HC before. I wanna try a Throw Barb if that’s ok. I wanna be support with the BO BC shouts. Discord is LarsVonAllen#9711
OP

geo89 52

Assassin Americas XLinux
LarsVonAllen wrote: 1 year ago
I would like to join for S3, never tried HC before. I wanna try a Throw Barb if that’s ok. I wanna be support with the BO BC shouts. Discord is LarsVonAllen#9711
of course you can play whatever you want.

used to play hardcore back in the day (20+ years ago?). Went and played softcore with resurrected but missing the challenge hardcore gives.

If i'm going ladder i'll be joining hardcore again :)

Bass 76

Sorceress Europe Playstation
When I want to start playing hardcore, I watch videos with moments of Death on HC....My balls shrink and I go to my sandbox on softcore
with all due respect to hardcore fans

PSN ID- BassPV77
Time zone - UTC+3:00
DUKE NUKEM MUST DIE !
There's something I want to try for the next ladder, but before I activate my evil plans, are there any unspoken rules I need to know for PvP in ladder HC?

I want to be that guy chasing people around for their sweet, succulent ears >:)
(I won't apply any dirty trick like camping infront the town gates. That's not my style. I prefer the idea of catching people in the wild, putting me and him in danger :D)

Your
Jah
4 my feet pics

Xbox : Pockt Opossm
Switch : 8280-1208-2530
Mainly on Xbox n Pc tho :)
Usually online around 18:00 - 23:30 EST (-5 UTC)

Schnorki 3196Moderator

PC
Depends on what you mean by PvP.

If you're talking about proper, organized PvP, then there's both, unspoken and (a lot of) spoken rules, largely depending on where/with what organizers you do it.

If you're talking about largely mindless silly PKing of people who don't know what's going on then there are no rules, neither spoken nor unspoken, beyond what the game itself enforces. If you're one of the plethora of unskilled people pretending to be good by making videos about mindlessly
Charge
-1-shotting random afk people on who's screen you haven't even appeared yet even if they weren't afk, thanks to your
Charge
-desync, then...well, then you're just sad...but even then there's no rule against it. So have at it I guess.

Just don't complain about folks hating you for it and you eventually getting your ass handed to ya when you do find someone who actually knows what PvP is. :p
OP

geo89 52

Assassin Americas XLinux
Peaceful_Leaf wrote: 1 year ago
There's something I want to try for the next ladder, but before I activate my evil plans, are there any unspoken rules I need to know for PvP in ladder HC?

I want to be that guy chasing people around for their sweet, succulent ears >:)
(I won't apply any dirty trick like camping infront the town gates. That's not my style. I prefer the idea of catching people in the wild, putting me and him in danger :D)
hardcore is like the wild wild west when it comes to pvp. nobody is gonna die to somebody that's camping outside of town. you're gonna have to be craftier than that.

n advice 4 1st hc char next season: summon necro or trap ass? too scared to play untwinked barb...
Summon necro is a good place to start HC and also a good way to collect gear for other classes you want to play. Normal Diablo is a tough fight but everything else is pretty much a cakewalk. The biggest dangers with a HC necro is standing around becoming too complacent or running ahead of your summons and getting cut off.

Pay attention to defense, you need to prepare for those bad moments where you run into a room ahead of your summons and find a boss pack of archers with nasty attributes hiding around the corner or a doll outflanks your summons and runs up to you just as your merc starts poking him. I really like max block with a
Homunculus
and a good amount of
Bone Armor
. Beware the
Arm of King Leoric
, that can be very dangerous if the
Bone Prison
procs and traps you in it with the monster.
pyropy wrote: 1 year ago
Beware the
Arm of King Leoric
, that can be very dangerous if the
Bone Prison
procs and traps you in it with the monster.
yes that killed me on sc and i went back to Spirit and never looked back !
OP

geo89 52

Assassin Americas XLinux
I think I've landed on Wind druid personally. Dunno how that's gonna go.

Thx geo89 and Schnorki !
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
If you're one of the plethora of unskilled people pretending to be good by making videos about mindlessly
Charge
-1-shotting random afk people on who's screen you haven't even appeared yet even if they weren't afk, thanks to your
Charge
-desync, then...well, then you're just sad...but even then there's no rule against it. So have at it I guess.

Just don't complain about folks hating you for it and you eventually getting your ass handed to ya when you do find someone who actually knows what PvP is. :p
Hah! I think I know who you are referring about. Seeing a paladin zoom to someone and pk'ing them was fun to watch at first, but got old a bit fast.
No, I'm planning on using unusual builds and die many times in the process. Fully aware that I know the bare minimum for PvP, yet, there's no fun in going all out meta for pking. That's for softcore / duels for me. :)

I will reap rewards, and so will you if you get me!

Your
Jah
4 my feet pics

Xbox : Pockt Opossm
Switch : 8280-1208-2530
Mainly on Xbox n Pc tho :)
Usually online around 18:00 - 23:30 EST (-5 UTC)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...