Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
44 replies   3997 views

Description

Description by phantomotap

Can be used to make Runewords:

I'll take that Barb one if no one can get it to Ra. I'd also settle for the Druid.
OP
Hannertime wrote: 1 year ago
My ladder Necro would be very grateful for a Torch if there's any left.
The 15/11 is yours if you want it. You need to toss me a private message--or post here--with your PSN, and we will try to get you a time.

As for doing something for me in exchange, if you could help me grab a couple of Horadric Cubes for my mule characters on ladder, that would be great. Manually muleing stuff back and forth through shared stash just to combine is kind of a pain. That said, you don't need to do anything if you don't have time.
RegisBull wrote: 1 year ago
I would be happy to get the Necro or Druid torch (preferrably Necro, I guess), if they're still available.
I haven't heard back form Seigler74 about the Necromancer 11/15 L in over a week, and they can only get one in any event. I'll leave the Assassin 10/10 for ladder marked temporarily claimed by them for now, and mark the Necromancer 11/15 for ladder as temporarily claimed by you. As soon as you find someone to act as a go-between, toss me a private message.
RaCanEatYou wrote: 1 year ago
Is anyone able to cross-platform the Barbarian 12/11 L for me? Im on PC
The 12/11 is yours if you want it. As above, toss me a private message when you find someone to act as a go-between so we can get it done.
SlayerA wrote: 1 year ago
I'll take that Barb one if no one can get it to Ra. I'd also settle for the Druid.
I'm sure they'll be able to find someone, and I'm going to mark you down for the Druid one, but you should let me know if you'd rather have one for a Barbarian; I'll take you back off the list, and you can watch this thread for when I inevitably get another
Hellfire Torch
none of us can use right now.
The druid one would be great. Thank you
OP
Okay. Toss me your PSN; I'll be on at least part of the night, and I'll be available part of that time for trading.
Hi again Phantomotap !

Necro one still available ?

Thanks !
OP
I was about to say no, but I see you are non-ladder so... yes.

We'll try to do both the
Annihilus
charms you asked about and the
Hellfire Torch
at the same time.
phantomotap wrote: 1 year ago
RegisBull wrote: 1 year ago
I would be happy to get the Necro or Druid torch (preferrably Necro, I guess), if they're still available.
I haven't heard back form Seigler74 about the Necromancer 11/15 L in over a week, and they can only get one in any event. I'll leave the Assassin 10/10 for ladder marked temporarily claimed by them for now, and mark the Necromancer 11/15 for ladder as temporarily claimed by you. As soon as you find someone to act as a go-between, toss me a private message.
Awesome, thanks a lot !

I'll try to find a middle-person, and let you know.

See my profile for my trades.
See my forum post for free items.

NL want-list : a Sorceress
Hellfire Torch
(low stats ok), skiller charms (Sorc:any, Necro:P&N+Summon, Amazon:Jav, Assa:trap),
Perfect Gems
(all, incl. Amethysts and Rubies).
I am on PC but could use a necro torch if it's available
Thanks a lot to Phantomotap for the give-away, and to Janet The Java for acting as go-between from PSN to PC !

See my profile for my trades.
See my forum post for free items.

NL want-list : a Sorceress
Hellfire Torch
(low stats ok), skiller charms (Sorc:any, Necro:P&N+Summon, Amazon:Jav, Assa:trap),
Perfect Gems
(all, incl. Amethysts and Rubies).
phantomotap wrote: 1 year ago
I was about to say no, but I see you are non-ladder so... yes.

We'll try to do both the
Annihilus
charms you asked about and the
Hellfire Torch
at the same time.
I saw your pm, my psn acc should be ready to invite, if they are still available. Thanks Phantom for all your efforts and generosity !
The 12/11 is yours if you want it. As above, toss me a private message when you find someone to act as a go-between so we can get it done.

Thank you very much, Let me reach out to some people and see who can transfer. unless we find someone here

Thank you very much, Let me reach out to some people and see who can transfer. unless we find someone here
Happy to do the transferring if you need. Did so for RegisBull and a recent trade for Schnorki, in case you need some assurance :)

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!

Schnorki 3210Moderator

PC
Janet the Java wrote: 1 year ago
Happy to do the transferring if you need. Did so for RegisBull and a recent trade for Schnorki, in case you need some assurance :)
Confirmed. Janet is indeed a trustworthy middleman.
(Thanks again! :))
Janet the Java wrote: 1 year ago

That would we amazing! thanks YOU! Let me know when you have time and if there are still the torches available?
I have the barb torch on ladder if anyone with a PC/PSN/Switch wants it. RaCanEatYou had claimed it but didn't realise it was Ladder so it's still available.

OP
Thanks for letting us know.
Is the Barb torch still available?
Buggs83Uk wrote: 1 year ago
Is the Barb torch still available?
Yes - on Ladder. Add me if you want it :)

my bad, i missed the ladder tick. thanks for the offer though.
Is the barb torch still available?
Thanks for

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation