diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
55 replies   5950 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

OP
SITREP: after approx. 18 months of D2R, I finally have a
Jah
and therefore soon to have my first Enigma (NL).

I wonder if they will consider extending ladder seasons to 18 months, just for me. :)

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!

ShadowHeart 1740Moderator

Europe PC
Congrats! :D

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
Congratulation, i self i hope to find my first
Jah
soon.

keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the Ground.
Janet the Java wrote: 1 year ago
SITREP: after approx. 18 months of D2R, I finally have a
Jah
and therefore soon to have my first Enigma (NL).

I wonder if they will consider extending ladder seasons to 18 months, just for me. :)
Congrats! I found my first one last week and it felt as amazing as I'm sure you do now.

Now to find that
Ber

Burning Hells and burning out since 2004.
Travincal
is your place or
Arcane Sanctuary
. I dislike the Arcane due to ghost dying outside the walking area will nullify any drops. So Trav it is. On 6 000 runs on
Travincal
I have had 3
Jah
drops. So that's one
Jah
drop every 2k run.

What's funny thought is that I have never had a
Vex
Sur
or
Ber
drop on my 6k runs. Only
Ohm
(x2),
Jah
(x3),
Lo
(x6) and
Cham
(x1).

Europe PC
Alpha190 wrote: 1 year ago
I dislike the Arcane due to ghost dying outside the walking area will nullify any drops.
As a
Nova
Sorc it's not too hard to lure the ghosts onto a platform and then kill them all at once over solid Ground. It takes a little bit more effort for sure and I totally get that some find it annoying, but that's how I do
Arcane Sanctuary
:D

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
Cows and Chaos was the trick for me

https://armlesswunder.github.io/

I don't do trades for less than
Pul
. I accept T or H keys as well.
there are certain types of monsters which has higher probability to drop HR for example: wraiths, souls etc.

Also killing tons of units means higher probability you will see any rune (thats why cows are best).

If you trully dedicate yourself to trading, even from
Pul
-
Ist
trades you can get easily to
Jah
value within few months.

When u play always create public game with name"o XXX n YYY"

Last week I found my first
Zod
in TZ -
Arcane Sanctuary

check my other trades: member/The%20Flash/
my free items: simple t4t is fine with me :) what you pay is up to you
free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef
, keys, pame, pruby, jewel

Europe PC
The Flash wrote: 1 year ago
If you trully dedicate yourself to trading, even from
Pul
-
Ist
trades you can get easily to
Jah
value within few months.
Just to expand on this - if one plays ladder, and catches all (or most) of the dclone walks, you can make a small fortune in the long run from selling annis unid :)
(or from rolling really good ones and sellign them, but then it's up to RNG - unid ones have a fairly stable price that slowly decreases as time goes on)

OP
The problem with trading strats for me is that I don't get enough time to play. It will take me 3-4 weeks just to beat
Baal
on Hell in a new season, by the time I get around to having a char who can reliably kill dcline, I've already missed the boat on best trade prices for unid annis.

That being said, I made more Wealth in S2 than the rest of D2R time combined, and that was purely from focusing on one build and selling everything else.

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
Janet the Java wrote: 1 year ago
The problem with trading strats for me is that I don't get enough time to play. It will take me 3-4 weeks just to beat
Baal
on Hell in a new season, by the time I get around to having a char who can reliably kill dcline, I've already missed the boat on best trade prices for unid annis.

That being said, I made more Wealth in S2 than the rest of D2R time combined, and that was purely from focusing on one build and selling everything else.
Well yeah imho now you pointed out your problem. I hope my next words wont sound terrible, but to get any loot, you simple need X hours played. And if you get those X hours in 18months then you get that
Jah
in 18months. If you could play more, and grind good areas several hours non-stop then you can find
Jah
within month or maybe even sooner.
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
Just to expand on this - if one plays ladder, and catches all (or most) of the dclone walks, you can make a small fortune in the long run from selling annis unid :)
regarding annies, I am giving them away for free - from last season all my characters has 19+/19+ so this season I just need one. If I join "help me with act1" games, and those players are cool and struggling with gear then heck yeah I give them anni.

Lately I have decided to just give stuff away, even
Vex
value items (not that I have them a lot) I even gave to my friend
Zod
rune last week. But you would be surprised how many friends I found along the way. And what do I have in return? Friendd, with who I play as p2-3 to get more xp and better loot. Yes ofc sometimes I dont see that dude ever again. But those who keep playing with me. Well we share items. If I am short on runes for item I wanna buy, I just ask them and they are giving me runes too I just wish I had more items to give away. This way I am more motivated to do farming.

check my other trades: member/The%20Flash/
my free items: simple t4t is fine with me :) what you pay is up to you
free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef
, keys, pame, pruby, jewel

mhlg 840

Americas PC
And what do I have in return? Friendd, with who I play as p2-3 to get more xp and better loot.
And speaking of friends, I'm slowly building my usual ladder D-Cloner, but once it's up and running I would like to see your new build.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
I got my first
Jah
today, it came from a trade. I watched a bunch of YouTube videos and whatnot but they all had the same advice: farm Trav, farm cows, farm etc., then you get the
Jah

That didn't help me, but what it did help me with was getting other stuff that could trade for good runes which allowed me to trade up to a
Jah
. The breaking point came today when I traded a perfect
Crack of the Heavens
for 2 Bers, and cubed it up.

I learned that the best way (for me) was to farm Cows, but NOT to farm for runes; instead, farm for stuff like ethereal armor that could be good Fortitude bases, armor that could be good Enigma bases, etc., and then sell those. A few low-high and mid runes, and then you can start trading those in for the better high runes. Took me way less time when I realised that was the way to go, not to farm for stuff I wanted, but for stuff other people wanted so I can trade it for them. Some people will fight tooth and nail on deals for Bers or Jahs, but when it comes to
Vex
, people throw them out like candy. Random UNID Anni? Torch? 4 OS
Eth
polearms? Ists and Vexs all day. I just stockpile them and then I spend a lot of them on the higher ones.

Sometimes I played it really low. When I played with some people farming keys, they took the keys and high runes. I was never fast enough, I took the rals, most people don't want them. Traded tons of Rals for Ists to crafters, got myself enough to get a
Lo
. None of my friends pick up
Hel
runes anymore, but 10
Hel
runes can go for an
Ist
. A page of
Hel
runes looks goofy, but that's already fodder for stuff like Los and Surs. It's not as exciting or as hyped as Youtubers who see sick GG drop, but it's definitely attainable, and instead of praying to RNG gods it gives me a lot of really incremental goals that will slowly bring me up to the main goal I want.

Now, stuff like trying to build a Tesladin is totally within my grasp, because I don't have to sweat on hours of trav runs only to get "nothing."
Alpha190 wrote: 1 year ago
Travincal
is your place or
Arcane Sanctuary
. I dislike the Arcane due to ghost dying outside the walking area will nullify any drops. So Trav it is. On 6 000 runs on
Travincal
I have had 3
Jah
drops. So that's one
Jah
drop every 2k run.

What's funny thought is that I have never had a
Vex
Sur
or
Ber
drop on my 6k runs. Only
Ohm
(x2),
Jah
(x3),
Lo
(x6) and
Cham
(x1).
Update from my post yesterday. After I wrote it I made about 250 Travincle runs. Picked up a
Mal
Gul
and
Cham
rune. Crazy streak on short amount of runs, but sometimes it happens. Dont expect my luck to hold.

Zebot 70

Paladin Americas PC
broletariat wrote: 1 year ago
when I traded a perfect
Crack of the Heavens
Next time, may be more lucrative to trade for the
Jah
. On non ladder think they can be had for
Ber
Lo
to
Ber
Sur
, and then have a
Sur
+ left over.
Zebot wrote: 1 year ago
broletariat wrote: 1 year ago
when I traded a perfect
Crack of the Heavens
Next time, may be more lucrative to trade for the
Jah
. On non ladder think they can be had for
Ber
Lo
to
Ber
Sur
, and then have a
Sur
+ left over.

Yeah I saw them go for more but honestly it was a price I was willing to pay, so I went with it.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...