Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   210 views

Description

Pls note the stats on pic (life is for lvl 90). What can i get here for it? NON-LADDER

Can be used to make Runewords:

Pls note the stats on pic (life is for lvl 90). What can i get here for it? NON-LADDER

All trades\offers are closed within 24H (UTC +3). Make an offer if you can accept delivery in that time.
No PM trading, leave a comment in trade only pls. Pls post a link to trade after adding me in BNet.
pricecheck.php?item=1232

You can probably get your
Lo
back. Looks like the base wasn't fantastic, though; just barely over 2k def, so, a 444 base, times 1.5 for the
Eth
bonus to 666, times 3 for the 200% enh def to 1998, plus 15 def to 2013.

All that to say, when you look at the trade histories for Fortitude, don't expect to get those
Ber
/
Jah
prices. gl

[edit]
Just FYI as a point of reference, if it weren't for the max res and the max possible life/level roll, I don't know that you'd get your
Lo
back, even. Someone with a
Lo
rune who wants a Fortitude is looking for that great base, i.e. wants to use the rune rather than spend it.

Great roll in a bad base for elite armors. Usually you can get your rune back, but not much more than that.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
very nice comment, thank you!

All trades\offers are closed within 24H (UTC +3). Make an offer if you can accept delivery in that time.
No PM trading, leave a comment in trade only pls. Pls post a link to trade after adding me in BNet.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...