Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   1258 views

Description

I decided to take a break from the grind and help some players out. Unfortunately, the original game list is archaic. After browsing normal and nightmare games for players that need help, eventually I came upon one called "running alone" (or something similar). There was a sole player in the game. I was at least expecting others to be questing through Nightmare as well. I decided that no player should have to play alone. I hopped in with my (over leveled) Amazon, and starting running through Act 3 with the player. I helped him kill Meph and Diablo, get his socket and
Anya
quests, then Ancients. While we are on the waves of
Baal
, he thanks me for helping him, explains that he was getting his butt kicked, and offers a gift. He drops a
Jah
right there on the floor during the
Baal
waves. :O I hope this story inspires others to keep helping other players.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I decided to take a break from the grind and help some players out. Unfortunately, the original game list is archaic. After browsing normal and nightmare games for players that need help, eventually I came upon one called "running alone" (or something similar). There was a sole player in the game. I was at least expecting others to be questing through Nightmare as well. I decided that no player should have to play alone. I hopped in with my (over leveled) Amazon, and starting running through Act 3 with the player. I helped him kill Meph and Diablo, get his socket and
Anya
quests, then Ancients. While we are on the waves of
Baal
, he thanks me for helping him, explains that he was getting his butt kicked, and offers a gift. He drops a
Jah
right there on the floor during the
Baal
waves. :O I hope this story inspires others to keep helping other players.
That is a nice story!
stormravenx wrote: 1 year ago

image.png
I think this is the reason of this post :)
Another proof that the D2 gaming community is very good. I've had to play some games online where the players just hate each other.
OP
I tend to play solo, so when D3 disabled sharing items, I was disappointed. I enjoy being able to share items and trade. I often look for the game names where someone is requesting help, most often on normal and nightmare. I wish the game list/search function was more thorough in D2R though.
I love saving useable but not tradeworthy gear to dump on unsuspecting new characters.
same.
dump whole stashes of stuff in free games, because why not

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...