The Shadow Master has Resistances when compared to the Shadow Warrior. Most players choose the Shadow Master for play past level 30 although the Shadow Warrior offers more control over which skills and spells she casts.
Shadow Masters have a base strength and dexterity equal to their level * 10. The skills a Shadow Master casts have the skill-level equal to half her skill-level +1.
You can either have a Shadow Master or a Shadow Warrior.
Resistances of the Shadow Master do not suffer from the penalties in Nightmare and Hell difficulty. Furthermore, they are not capped at 75%. Hence, it's possible to get the Shadow Master immune against elemental attacks.
The Skills a Shadow Master uses are: Cloak of Shadows (rarely), Mindblast, Fade, Burst of Speed, Death Sentry [some Martial Arts and other traps]
Items for the Shadowmasters
- Lvl 17 Rare Amulet
- Lvl 13 Rare Ring left
- Lvl 11 Rare Ring right
- Lvl 11 Rare Armor; same type as Assassin
- Lvl 11 Rare Helm; same type as Assassin
- Lvl 9 Magic Ring right
- Lvl 6 Magic Armor; same type as Assassin
- Lvl 6 Magic Helm; same type as Assassin
- Lvl 1 Superior Armor; same type as Assassin
- Lvl 1 Superior Helm; same type as Assassin