Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   433 views

Description

I'm trying to figure out if this is good/valuable and if it's worth upgrading to a
Phase Blade
. Any thoughts welcome, thank you!
Description by Paradigmshifft

Can be used to make Runewords:

I'm trying to figure out if this is good/valuable and if it's worth upgrading to a
Phase Blade
. Any thoughts welcome, thank you!
No, needs IAS / 2os you always want 1
Lo
rune in it so
Shael
rune is out of the question,
Charsi

The poison dmg also makes it useless because it overrides the +451 psn dmg to counter life rep from ur small charm.

On a side note, theese are only used in Melee vs Melee leagues where Grief is banned, but Grief is not banned in vs all, and nobody would use this over Grief and when it comes to Melee leagues you have to bring the best because its a very expensive bracket where the most forum gold wins, they don't use items that are not perfect.

You need +37IAS for breakpoint as barb on a
Phase Blade
and as Smiter you need +33 IAS so that means u need atleast 20IAS on it, with 2os your fine with
Shael
Lo
but sometimes
Shael
will work if it has 20IAS because u really need to hit that 37 IAS with it equipped, fools mod is what u want combined with cruels, fools mod is used to
Penetrate
the high armor = attack raiting, cruels is used for vs casters with the ED but Fools combined with cruels 280+ ED is very good for melee leagues, and urs would be considered a good placeholder for around ~25k fg if urs had 40 IAS and remove the poison dmg that bugs ur dmg output with sc, just like max dmg mod would bug the ed on head with 40/15 jewels.

PM if I win

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...