Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   521 views

Description

Hello,

We are two brothers who play D2R and are now looking for suitable other players to increase the drop chances for Keys / HR / Loot.

Ideally between 25 and 40, probably with knowledge of gamemechanics, without an ego show, friendly and probably with TS for easier communication.
We are currently a Blizz-Sorc and an Eni-Trapsin.
For the Clearspeed gladly Sorc / no-matter-what-with Eni xDD. If you shouldn't have an Eni, this is not an exclusion criterion !!
We play whenever the time suits us, mostly in the evening (16: 30/18: 00) to night (22: 30-3: 00+).
The loot distribution should primarily be based on need / upgrade - but before start / we should talk about it precisely so that there is no misunderstanding in the interests of everyone.
Always ask if you have any questions.

Regards,
Dera and Chegou

P.S. Ifyou have a mate or so, that's no problem at all - it can always be possible that someone stucks at work or is probably out for dinner or so, that we are farming as a group of 3 at its best.
Description by Deraluna

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello,

We are two brothers who play D2R and are now looking for suitable other players to increase the drop chances for Keys / HR / Loot.

Ideally between 25 and 40, probably with knowledge of gamemechanics, without an ego show, friendly and probably with TS for easier communication.
We are currently a Blizz-Sorc and an Eni-Trapsin.
For the Clearspeed gladly Sorc / no-matter-what-with Eni xDD. If you shouldn't have an Eni, this is not an exclusion criterion !!
We play whenever the time suits us, mostly in the evening (16: 30/18: 00) to night (22: 30-3: 00+).
The loot distribution should primarily be based on need / upgrade - but before start / we should talk about it precisely so that there is no misunderstanding in the interests of everyone.
Always ask if you have any questions.

Regards,
Dera and Chegou

P.S. Ifyou have a mate or so, that's no problem at all - it can always be possible that someone stucks at work or is probably out for dinner or so, that we are farming as a group of 3 at its best.

BillyMaysed 2192Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Verwenden Sie Google Translate,
Um
Ihre Threads auf Englisch zu veröffentlichen. ich habe deinen Beitrag bearbeitet.

Use google translate to post your threads in English please. I have edited your post.

OP
ok, will do.
sorry for that tho ^^
OP
little bump - we still searchin :)
I think I might fit your profile. I am also German, in that age gap and very familiar with the game mechanics. I am currently playing Javazon as main and can clear cs and
Baal
solo in almost any seed. Add me Funky#2517

Deleted User 18209 0

I'd like to join you, also German. Not super active and regularly online though.
desi#2772

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...