Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   491 views

Description

Hello every one, just wanted to know what were your guys experiences were like on d2r. and what bugs u may have found in the game and what u think should be improved before the main release.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello every one, just wanted to know what were your guys experiences were like on d2r. and what bugs u may have found in the game and what u think should be improved before the main release.

Khegan 376

Overall, my experience was positive. I only crashed once (when I tried to create a public game), and the visuals were even better than what I saw in the trailers/live streams.

The only hiccup I noticed while in-game was that my fps would slowly drop over the course of playing; this issue seems to have been fixed as per the patch notes.

Speaking on improvements, performance is something that should be looked at, but I'm sure future GPU drivers and optimizations by the devs will address this.
I have ben having a blast. For me I've found that I just want to play Javazon HC but I cannot. So I have ben thoroughly enjoying other characters, did a sorc, now I'm doing a pally. After I did a zon haha. (through a2).

I have only had one crash so far, couple lag jumps. Very minor bugs I dont even remember.

Played on console for a little bit last weekend, going to do it again, I am going to love that for boring farming sessions.
Incredible so far. It has been very smooth for me, no crashes, or lag.

I took a
Werewolf
to 22 where I'm doing tomb runs.

I love the mercenary character page. You can see skills to mouse over for extra merc skill information, plus the experience bar is a nice touch.

The updated
Werewolf
model looks great, including the wolf summons.

The
Oak Sage
aura looks amazing. It is almost like a bunch of fire flies flying around your feet.

Stellar job they did with this remaster.
@havelox

Lets party after release yo.
The game is amazing but lobbies need more polishing.

pixelated wrote: 2 years ago
The game is amazing but lobbies need more polishing.
I agree there. It's like blizzard is trying to remaster the long lost art of game lobbies.

CitationNumber wrote: 2 years ago
@havelox

Lets party after release yo.
Hell yea! Lets do it. It will be a lot of fun.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...