Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
105 replies   6519 views
Send a private message to this trader, pre-populated with information about this trade.
This is a PC trade!
Other filters:

Uber Service - Hellfire Torch

Description

Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Done. GhostDog
10/10. Can recommend even though I was nervous heading into it (got scammed a bunch in D2 as a kid lol). got a decent pally torch so im stoked. Helpful and kind
OP
Thanks for the review, Azrael44! Enjoy your torch!

I offer Uber Service, Rush Service and have many items for sale, Add me on battle.net | Hoost07#1211
OP
barfuhok wrote: 2 years ago
Awesome, 10/10, thanks for the good service!
You're welcome. Enjoy your amazing rolled torch! I'm still in shock. :-0

I offer Uber Service, Rush Service and have many items for sale, Add me on battle.net | Hoost07#1211
which server do you run Ubers? I'm on NA
OP
I can assist someone from any region. I've helped several Euro folks.

But Yes, I run on the Americas region since that's where I'm located. Need to have minimal latency.

OP
Bump because I've got an UnID torch ready.

OP
Bumping again I'm online right now in case anyone needs.

BillyMaysed 13 Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Hoost07 wrote: 2 years ago
Bumping again I'm online right now in case anyone needs.
Luckily Rush and Uber services are coming to the Trade Section in the next patch. So you won't have to keep posting/bumping random forum threads. :D

OP
Yeah, I saw on the other thread. That's a great feature. Sorry for all the spam!

BillyMaysed 13 Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Hoost07 wrote: 2 years ago
Sorry for all the spam!
no worries, im happy to see good Uber and Rusher services in the forums until we have that feature up and working for trade. :D

Hey, got 4x3 keys ready and just sent you a friend's request :)
I'm Brathering#2365
OP
SierraGranate wrote: 2 years ago
Hey, got 4x3 keys ready and just sent you a friend's request :)
I'm Brathering#2365
Hi, there. Queues are too long for me in the morning. Will you be available in a few hours? Around noon Pacific time?

OP
Hi All, I'm online and here to help if anyone needs it. :-)

Hoost07 just helped me to get my first torch in d2. Great guy and fast boss killing! Highly recommended.
OP
cellsummer wrote: 2 years ago
Hoost07 just helped me to get my first torch in d2. Great guy and fast boss killing! Highly recommended.
Thanks for the review. Enjoy your torch!

Very professional service and a kind person. 10/10
OP
Thanks for the review! Enjoy!

OP
Online and ready to run Ubers.

Dude offers a solid service, did not snipe my torch. Thanks!

Copy-paste message

Useful when contacting traders outside of diablo2.io. Click the box to copy to your clipboard.

Hello. Saw your trade at https://diablo2.io/trade/uber-service-t270866.html. Is this still available?

Prices for this item

Prices from the database:

Recent (3d) Historical

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation