Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   2423 views

Description

Hej,

Will i be able to safely farm ubers with this budget setup?

Or should i change something (Smoke and Black instrad of wizspike and
Guardian Angel
)

Grief and coh are no options (out of my budget)

I factored in the 20
Conviction
aura of
Mephisto
, level 15
Fade
and 24 fanatism (forgot to factor in hoöy shield, so it will be a bit more life)
Thanks in advance for your replys :)

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hej,

Will i be able to safely farm ubers with this budget setup?

Or should i change something (Smoke and Black instrad of wizspike and
Guardian Angel
)

Grief and coh are no options (out of my budget)

I factored in the 20
Conviction
aura of
Mephisto
, level 15
Fade
and 24 fanatism (forgot to factor in hoöy shield, so it will be a bit more life)
Thanks in advance for your replys :)
I guess you should respec. You used unnecessary points into resist auras. I personnally maxed the all-res aura, and use it against
Mephisto
. I then use 1point in
Meditation
against
Baal
(because of f***ing ghosts), and use fana/all-res against diablo.
So: 20 in all-res, 20 in fana, 20 in
Holy Shield
, 20 in
Smite
, 1 in
Meditation
. That's what I do with my
Guardian Angel
Smite
:)

y2kid 109

PC
I think your setup is solid, I would suggest swapping the wizpike for a Black runeword for the increased cb. cb is probably by far the most important stat when facing the ubers. If you have enough cb, resists, and patience everything is possible. Although get some ReJ potions and be extra careful with
Lilith
your life pool is very limited. 1 Point in
Salvation
is completely enough. You got it right putting one there and a lot in res lightning.

Also, if you wanna buy a better stat stick/torch for the ubers lmk. Got plenty of torches hanging in the stash

y2k#2833 on Bnet
y2kid#1811 on Discord
Albinator wrote: 2 years ago
I guess you should respec. You used unnecessary points into resist auras. I personnally maxed the all-res aura, and use it against
Mephisto
. I then use 1point in
Meditation
against
Baal
(because of f***ing ghosts), and use fana/all-res against diablo.
So: 20 in all-res, 20 in fana, 20 in
Holy Shield
, 20 in
Smite
, 1 in
Meditation
. That's what I do with my
Guardian Angel
Smite
:)
Resist auras give passive +1 max resist / 2 hard skillpoints, so they're far from unnecessary. As you suggested, all-res aura is something to consider, but a better option for
Mephisto
is to use >20 lvl
Conviction
to cancel out Mephi's lv 20+
Conviction
. If you use
Salvation
, you will still suffer from
Mephisto
's
Conviction
, which reduces AR and defence.

Personally I would go almost the same route OP did and pour all remaining points into single resist auras, but max lightning first. Mainly because I hate swapping auras and I prefer having as much +max resists as possible.
OP
y2kid wrote: 2 years ago
I think your setup is solid, I would suggest swapping the wizpike for a Black runeword for the increased cb. cb is probably by far the most important stat when facing the ubers. If you have enough cb, resists, and patience everything is possible. Although get some ReJ potions and be extra careful with
Lilith
your life pool is very limited. 1 Point in
Salvation
is completely enough. You got it right putting one there and a lot in res lightning.

Also, if you wanna buy a better stat stick/torch for the ubers lmk. Got plenty of torches hanging in the stash
Thanks for your reply
If i change my wizspike for Black, my resistances would hurt under mephistos aura i think. If i use Smoke instead of the
Guardian Angel
i could reach something like 80/75/85 (without the +max res of
Guardian Angel
) i think.

Are the worse resistances worth the +40 cb (so 100 instead of 60)/ will it be safe enough this way?

Regarding the torches: you can message me if you have a torch with good stats for a reasonable price (class is irrelevant, can‘t afford a pala torch :D)

y2kid 109

PC
If you want good res, I'd swap the HoZ for a shield with good base res + 4 p diamonds. HoZ dmg is good but overrated. And yeah you want to get your cb as close to 100 as possible. Def worth. Also iirc Black gives +IAS, so you can swap the highlord for +all res ammy too.

y2k#2833 on Bnet
y2kid#1811 on Discord
Arkkivuohi wrote: 2 years ago
Resist auras give passive +1 max resist / 2 hard skillpoints, so they're far from unnecessary.
Actually, you don't need it with
Guardian Angel
, you already have 90 max-res. Also, what I personnaly like with
Salvation
over
Conviction
, is that I can help my allies surviving (sometimes a barb or a sorc do ubers with me for fun), and can be used even when
Uber Mephisto
is dead. But indeed, this is a choice, I guess both are good choices :)
U can also buy quite cheap and useful
Belt
- thundergod giving +10 max lightning res and lightning absorb. Then with Smoke should be fine.

I've got pally with maxed lightning aura and I feel like it was unncesary. Not sure if just a
Belt
wouldn't be enough

kerfi#21147

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...