Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   3082 views

Description

I'm curious to hear what kind of items people pick up while MF'ing or playing in general, and why. Runes, uniques etc are a no-brainer, I'm more interested in items with "hidden value" that not everybody necessarily understands. Here's my 2 cents:

I pick up and save
  • Most elite ethereal armors (for bugging)
  • Phase Blade
    (socket in cube and hope for 5s or 6s, a good base for many purposes)
  • Normal
    Coronet
    (for
    Charsi
    -imbuing. Never imbue anything else, if you get nice rolls it's like winning the lottery)
  • Flawless gems, to turn into Pgems, to be sold later in larger quantities for runes. Same with jewels, never toss any away. (
    Perfect Amethyst
    and some jewels I keep for myself to craft caster amus)
  • Wand
    (s), no matter the quality (even with just a few +skills you'll often get the max gold value at vendors. Since they're small, they won't fill your inventory as fast as armors, for example. Having tons of gold is nice, so I can gamble for +3 amus or coronets for example)
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

I'm curious to hear what kind of items people pick up while MF'ing or playing in general, and why. Runes, uniques etc are a no-brainer, I'm more interested in items with "hidden value" that not everybody necessarily understands. Here's my 2 cents:

I pick up and save
  • Most elite ethereal armors (for bugging)
  • Phase Blade
    (socket in cube and hope for 5s or 6s, a good base for many purposes)
  • Normal
    Coronet
    (for
    Charsi
    -imbuing. Never imbue anything else, if you get nice rolls it's like winning the lottery)
  • Flawless gems, to turn into Pgems, to be sold later in larger quantities for runes. Same with jewels, never toss any away. (
    Perfect Amethyst
    and some jewels I keep for myself to craft caster amus)
  • Wand
    (s), no matter the quality (even with just a few +skills you'll often get the max gold value at vendors. Since they're small, they won't fill your inventory as fast as armors, for example. Having tons of gold is nice, so I can gamble for +3 amus or coronets for example)

Tavron 132

Paladin Europe PC
I would pick up a lot of magic items with potential. Such as magic jewels to get a
Ruby
Jewel of Fervor (15/40) for example, those are worth quite a lot.

Or magic rings/amulets with high rolls of MF.

And ofc JMOD's and JSTOD's (Jeweller's
Monarch
of Deflecting and Jeweller's
Sacred Targe
of Deflecting), which are shields to use with the cube recipe to get 4 os to use with fx the beforementioned jewels. Both are magic shields.

"Seven Evils spawned of seven heads. Seven realms birthed from Death."
I always pick up crafting materials in addition to the obvious items. Magic amulets and rings, the various runes for blood amulets and rings and
Hit Power Gloves
. People tend to forget you can craft some amazing gear.

Stormlash 343Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
I like to hoard Bases (especially Ethereal ones), gems, runes and jewels (to craft), charms and a bunch of Class-specific magic/rare items.

EVERYTHING

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...