Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   408 views

Description

Heya,

I'm sure this was mentioned or thought of but what about adding item level / quality level to the item database. And maybe for monsters there can be mlvls per difficulty?

This might be a great bit of info for those who magic find. This way the user can search for their unique item or etc, see the qlvl and then jump over to the monster database and check a bosses mlvl in accordance with the difficulty and see if they would have a chance of drop for their farming targets. This could also be a way to keep users on the site instead of them searching for the quality level / monster level drops on another site. Unless you would want users possibly adding that info, possibly within the comments of that item page. Just wasnt sure if you would rather have this info on the official item listing or posted elsewhere.

I might be overthinking it. But figured I could throw it out there.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Heya,

I'm sure this was mentioned or thought of but what about adding item level / quality level to the item database. And maybe for monsters there can be mlvls per difficulty?

This might be a great bit of info for those who magic find. This way the user can search for their unique item or etc, see the qlvl and then jump over to the monster database and check a bosses mlvl in accordance with the difficulty and see if they would have a chance of drop for their farming targets. This could also be a way to keep users on the site instead of them searching for the quality level / monster level drops on another site. Unless you would want users possibly adding that info, possibly within the comments of that item page. Just wasnt sure if you would rather have this info on the official item listing or posted elsewhere.

I might be overthinking it. But figured I could throw it out there.
Request fulfilledby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Added in patch 0.3

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
This has already been discussed yeah.

Base items already have quality level (qlvl) listed. Unique/Set item quality level (qlvl) is coming patch 0.3. Monsters will have mlvl recorded, Zones will have alvl recorded, Super Uniques will have 'TC' values recorded for each difficulty. This should be sufficient for you guys to make estimations about drops until a drop calculator is developed in the future.

See forums/monsters-entries-brainstorming-t3286.html#p5076 and forums/zones-entries-brainstorming-t3287.html

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
Added in patch 0.3
This post was marked as the best answer.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...