Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   196 views

Description

Device: Do you really want to know all my fucking setup to the core of my fuckin motherboard ? im not gonna
Browser: Google Chrome ( what you thinking lol , Opera ??? LOL )

Steps to reproduce: ( see bottom )

Anything else to add: Your website is so slow, its terrible . My internet speed is fast, I have no problem with that , but when I go to yourwebsite, its like everything running so slow, its like your entire site server is continously drunk. Terrible, Terrible trading experiences, but still better than d2jsp.. I hate jsp... but your site... SO SLOWW , like... your fav pokemon was Slowbro
Description by Finnwaltz

Can be used to make Runewords:

Device: Do you really want to know all my fucking setup to the core of my fuckin motherboard ? im not gonna

Steps to reproduce: ( see bottom )

Anything else to add: Your website is so slow, its terrible . My internet speed is fast, I have no problem with that , but when I go to yourwebsite, its like everything running so slow, its like your entire site server is continously drunk. Terrible, Terrible trading experiences, but still better than d2jsp.. I hate jsp... but your site... SO SLOWW , like... your fav pokemon was Slowbro
Fixedby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Finnwaltz wrote: 2 years ago
Just what device you were using actually.
More people on this site use Firefox than Chrome surprisingly. Opera is a good browser.
like... your fav pokemon was Slowbro
:lol:

Thanks @EnragedN3wb , don't really have anything else to add to what you said there.

I was introduced to D2 in the year 98 'because my Big brother played Diablo 1 every night on the original fat Playstation One in our family basement.
it gradually graduated to Diablo 2: LOD on PC and everything was better. From PsX to Pentium II.

EnragedN3wb 197Moderator

PC
Device: Do you really want to know all my fucking setup to the core of my fuckin motherboard ?
No but that's not what is being asked. A device typically refers to the object you are using to view the website. The experience from mobile phone, to tablet, to PC can be pretty different.
what you thinking lol , Opera ??? LOL
Or maybe Firefox, Edge, Brave, Vivaldi, or any number of excellent browsers people use for their many feature & design differences?
Your website is so slow, its terrible . My internet speed is fast, I have no problem with that , but when I go to yourwebsite, its like everything running so slow, its like your entire site server is continously drunk. Terrible, Terrible trading experiences, but still better than d2jsp.. I hate jsp... but your site... SO SLOWW , like... your fav pokemon was Slowbro
This is a well known issue that has been addressed literally hundreds of times now. The server has been upgraded multiple times since traffic increased exponentially & each time more traffic floods in to suck up all that extra performance. It's an ongoing battle that is constantly making very noticeable improvements despite this fact.

You should probably check out the Common issues/Problems post or any of the many others that have already had this explained.

If you really want to see the website improve, you could try doing something to help with that effort instead of just complaining that this completely free service/resource isn't living up to your standards.

Teebling 6029Admin

Europe PC
Just what device you were using actually.
More people on this site use Firefox than Chrome surprisingly. Opera is a good browser.
like... your fav pokemon was Slowbro
:lol:

Thanks @EnragedN3wb , don't really have anything else to add to what you said there.
This post was marked as the fix.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...