Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   348 views

Description

So iv been trying to gamle a bit, but after reading a bit online I was unsure how this really was with chance and identical items.
As far as iv seen some people say that gambling cannot give the same item in the same gave. So this mean save and restart. But I was wondering is this nessesery, or wil
Gheed
an the rest reset their stock every time you only leave the store?
For instance the "easily" gambled gold
Dagger
. If I wanted 2, can anyone tell me for sure if I had to close the game or if I can just exit the store and reopen after I get the first one?

Reason I'm asking is because I see some people use millions on gambling and wonder if there is some mechanisms we don't see that easily. Like in math there is chance calculation of chance both in terms of beeing able to redraw the item or not. And knowing if just exiting the store would reset the vendors item would be crucial.

Can be used to make Runewords:

So iv been trying to gamle a bit, but after reading a bit online I was unsure how this really was with chance and identical items.
As far as iv seen some people say that gambling cannot give the same item in the same gave. So this mean save and restart. But I was wondering is this nessesery, or wil
Gheed
an the rest reset their stock every time you only leave the store?
For instance the "easily" gambled gold
Dagger
. If I wanted 2, can anyone tell me for sure if I had to close the game or if I can just exit the store and reopen after I get the first one?

Reason I'm asking is because I see some people use millions on gambling and wonder if there is some mechanisms we don't see that easily. Like in math there is chance calculation of chance both in terms of beeing able to redraw the item or not. And knowing if just exiting the store would reset the vendors item would be crucial.
1. there is a button on the gambling window to reset or refresh all items available if what you want to gamble were not included.

2. in D2R, you can keep gamble the same item in one setting and it would not disappear. chance for it to be rare, set or unique is absolutely the same every time, no need to restart or reopen gambling window.

so, yes, for sure, you do not need to exit the store, just keep gambling one the same item until space ran out. try look at it this way, wouldnt it be tedious that one try to gamble on rings and one has to exit the window for each gamble?😄

while we on the subject, MF does not matter to the chances, only your char level matters I think.

Non-Ladder, Softcore. You may trade with me with any
Ist
Hel
or Gem combination by rates below.
Ist
= 5
Hel
& 1
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems
You cannot gamble for the same unique item more than once.

:edit: and also it's recommended to gamble in a private game as uniques dropped by others can impact your gambling chances.

(you'll get a rare item with triple durability for a failed unique)

(also side note, a failed set item will generate the same magic item base with 2x durability, but set items have no limits to how many it can drop in a game)

Offer if price is not stated

⊕ Join New Tristram Talk! ⊕

While the snow remains,
veiled in the haze of evening,
a cold leafless branch.
Flowers are only flowers because they fall,
but thankfully the Wind.
OP
Skaijuice wrote: 1 week ago
You cannot gamble for the same unique item more than once.

Yea that I get.
The question is more is this limited pr game(save restart etc) or is it enough to just exit the store and re enter the store to reset that item for a new gamble?
seansixsixsix wrote: 1 week ago
1. there is a button on the gambling window to reset or refresh all items available if what you want to gamble were not included.

2. in D2R, you can keep gamble the same item in one setting and it would not disappear. chance for it to be rare, set or unique is absolutely the same very time, no need to restart or reopen gambling window.

so, yes, for sure, you do not need to exit the store, just keep gambling one the same item until space ran out. try look at it this way, wouldnt it be tedious that one try to gamble on rings and one has to exit the window for each gamble?😄

while we on the subject, MF does not matter to the chances, only your char level matters I think.
Does character level affect the quality of items found in general gameplay?
allfabulous wrote: 5 days ago
seansixsixsix wrote: 1 week ago

2. in D2R, you can keep gamble the same item in one setting and it would not disappear. chance for it to be rare, set or unique is absolutely the same very time, no need to restart or reopen gambling window.

Does character level affect the quality of items found in general gameplay?
no

Non-Ladder, Softcore. You may trade with me with any
Ist
Hel
or Gem combination by rates below.
Ist
= 5
Hel
& 1
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems