Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   311 views

Description

So. I have been, as a Non-Ladder Softcore Druid, playing for a while, trading and grinding. Currently sit at lvl 86. I have Bul-Kathos set equipped.
Jalal's Mane
Saracen's Chance
, some decent rings, and extras to quick equip to boost my summons and shape shift. Merc is
Prayer
with
Bonehew
Rockstopper
, and
Guardian Angel
. I have plenty of runes but not really any high end ones. My top ones are in the image. My end goal before trying out Ladder is beat the
Pandemonium Event
. Although I'm unsure how that'll go where I am now. DClone is very easy to kill to me. but I would like input on what I should do in terms of searching for Runewords or maybe changing around stats and skills, although I'm very focused on doing this as a summon/Fury+
Feral Rage
build. What should I be going out of my way for?

Can be used to make Runewords:

So. I have been, as a Non-Ladder Softcore Druid, playing for a while, trading and grinding. Currently sit at lvl 86. I have Bul-Kathos set equipped.
Jalal's Mane
Saracen's Chance
, some decent rings, and extras to quick equip to boost my summons and shape shift. Merc is
Prayer
with
Bonehew
Rockstopper
, and
Guardian Angel
. I have plenty of runes but not really any high end ones. My top ones are in the image. My end goal before trying out Ladder is beat the
Pandemonium Event
. Although I'm unsure how that'll go where I am now. DClone is very easy to kill to me. but I would like input on what I should do in terms of searching for Runewords or maybe changing around stats and skills, although I'm very focused on doing this as a summon/Fury+
Feral Rage
build. What should I be going out of my way for?
maybe act 5 merc w. Lawbringer?
keep the undead mobs away ...
Most important thing in my opinion is get
Life Tap
(
Dracul's Grasp
or buy a Wand with charges from vendors)
You cannot leach from some monster (in special from über
Mephisto
- https://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/m ... isto.shtml )
(And you have to replace
Saracen's Chance
as
Iron Maiden
will override
Life Tap
...)

Use Treachery to pre-buff
Fade

And equip something with Open Wounds (or have some poison damage on equipment/charms) to prevent healing.

Time Zone: GMT-3
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion

mhlg 1172

Americas PC
fredkid wrote: 3 weeks ago
Most important thing in my opinion is get
Life Tap
(
Dracul's Grasp
or buy a Wand with charges from vendors)
You cannot leach from some monster (in special from über
Mephisto
- https://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/m ... isto.shtml )
(And you have to replace
Saracen's Chance
as
Iron Maiden
will override
Life Tap
...)

Use Treachery to pre-buff
Fade

And equip something with Open Wounds (or have some poison damage on equipment/charms) to prevent healing.
Drac's has 25% chance of open wounds so you got him covered with the gloves.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet, I'm in EST time zone (E Coast U.S)
I would go completely different with the skills 🤔
(actually went different as I have my own Fury Druid 😝)

I recommend follow this guide skill distribution https://maxroll.gg/d2/guides/werewolf-fury-druid
(Except that you spend points on
Maul: Skill
and
Werebear
only if you will use Metamorphosis)

Time Zone: GMT-3
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion
Hi!

You're in the right general area, but I think the first thing to keep in mind is that you should choose what your build will do and focus on that. Especially when you're trying to work with what you have (and you're not looking to experiment with weird builds), any efforts put towards things that don't go with that plan are kind of wasted. I'm not going to get into much detail because the build linked in this thread already has a bunch of information, but I think it might be good to give a bit of context.

Skills and stats

You are a furious
Werewolf
! Make sure to max out Fury,
Werewolf
, and
Lycanthropy
. Your only attack skills are going to be Fury and
Feral Rage
. The good thing is that this build doesn't take many points for the important stuff, so there is some wiggle room after that:
  • You can choose to go for either
    Oak Sage
    (to have lots of life) or
    Heart of Wolverine
    (for big damage numbers). Whichever you choose, max it out.
  • You can choose to put whichever points you have left in summons or
    Feral Rage
    . I prefer going for
    Feral Rage
    with just a point in Wolves and Bear so I can summon up some meat shields when needed, while still keeping my main skills at a high level.
At a glance, it looks like your stats might be a bit scattered. Remember: you don't need any points in energy for this (or any) build and dexterity is just for gear requirements. The bulk of your attritbutes should go to strength and vitality. I like to prioritize damage, so I typically go for somewhere in the realm of 250-300 strength and the rest into vitality. If you prefer to have more life, you can shift the balance in that direction; just remember to meet your gear requirements.

Gear

I think the build posted here pretty much covers it, but I want to point out that the typical rune words you might want eventually are things like Fortitude (for your armor) and Death or Breath of the Dying for your weapon. You only need a
Lo
Vex
and either
Zod
or
Gul
as far as high runes go for those, so it's not that bad. Fury druids tend to use big two handers and some good bases for those rune words are:
Decapitator
Glorious Axe
Thunder Maul
, and
Archon Staff
, so you can keep any you find for later (especially ethereal ones, since both Death and BotD give indestructibility). Some cool unique weapons for this build are
Ribcracker
(awesome for bosses),
Tomb Reaver
Hellslayer
The Reaper's Toll

Oh, also, hitting a good attack speed breakpoint (see here: https://warren1001.github.io/IAS_Calculator/) makes a huge difference.

What you need for the
Pandemonium Event
is:
  • Crushing blow (the bosses have too much health otherwise)
  • Open wounds (they regenerate life really fast unless under the effect of something like this or poison damage)
  • Very high resistances (
    Mephisto
    in particular has
    Conviction
    Aura that will put you in negative numbers if you don't go over by quite a bit)
  • A source of Lifetap (to leech lots of life, especially from enemies you normally wouldn't be able to, like skeletons and
    Mephisto
    )
  • Pretty high attack rating (to slap them!)
If you'd like some gear, add me. I have a few things that could come in handy and I wouldn't mind parting with.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...