Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
20 replies   932 views

Description

Hi, it's holidays, and for 1 week I wasn't here to refresh the trade, and of my approximately 50 trades, only remain 4 trades, all my others trade have disappeared...
I tried to bump 2 times, but it don't work, so how can I recover all my trade ? because I don't want and I don't have the time to write again my 50 trades...
Thank you and have a nice day.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi, it's holidays, and for 1 week I wasn't here to refresh the trade, and of my approximately 50 trades, only remain 4 trades, all my others trade have disappeared...
I tried to bump 2 times, but it don't work, so how can I recover all my trade ? because I don't want and I don't have the time to write again my 50 trades...
Thank you and have a nice day.

If you don't have Rune, Keys, Pgems, Essences, will be ok
WTB Shimmering Small Charm Of Vita : 15 to 20 Life and 4 to 5 All Resists
I can't be active on D2io every 3 days but the weekend, so add me on Bnet if you want trade, have a nice day

atari 578

Europe XLinux
AFAIK if the trades expire they are gone. You have to add them all again.

Necrarch 1977Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Confirmed. If you have not managed to bump for 3 days, your trades go away, and they are not recoverable.

Unfortunately the freeze trades feature that was once implemented for such cases was not working and needs to be reimplemented one day.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash, my crafts and my many cheap
Annihilus
OP
Hi, thanks for your answers...
Seriously, deleted all the trades after 3 days only sucks, too short, if people can't go away for 1 week to see their family in provinces without all their trades will be deleted when their back, it really sucks...

Or imagine if tomorrow your PC power supply die, you order one on amazon for example, the time to receive and to install it, all your trades also will be deleted...

I know that D2.
Io
want to save place on servers, but be serious, only 3 days is too short, I can understand that after 1 month without bump the trades are deleted, but not after only 3 days, many things can happening in 3 days, it's because deleted all the trades after 3 days only don't make sens...

2 years I'm on D2.
Io
and I've been bump every day...
But during the holidays, I want to be able to breath for few days and enjoy free time with my wife and family without having to stay glued to D2.
Io
and see my 50 trades disappear after only 3 days...

So after more 1100 trades, I'm going to stop D2.
Io
and go to another trade site, because as I said, only 3 days is too short, and I don't want to write again 50 trades, and that it disappear again between the Christmas and New Year holidays for example...

Whatever, have a good day and good luck.

I can't be active on D2io every 3 days but the weekend, so add me on Bnet if you want trade, have a nice day

Offer if price is not stated

⊕ Join New Tristram Talk! ⊕

While the snow remains,
veiled in the haze of evening,
a cold leafless branch.
Flowers are only flowers because they fall,
but thankfully the Wind.

Necrarch 1977Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
3 days is a bit short if you go in place with no network connectivity, for example in a faraway countryside, I tend to agree with this.

But having left for 3 weeks recently, I always manage to take a minute on my phone when in a 3G receiving spot to bump. I grant you it may be annoying.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash, my crafts and my many cheap
Annihilus
OP
Skaijuice wrote: 3 weeks ago
image.png
Dude !!! when people live in city, if they're go in province for 1 week, it's not to stay with their phone, it's for "go green" enjoy of nature and destress... if you go to province and stay with your phone, so stay in city, lol ^^ and when people go in far province in montain, there no internet... it's called "the nature" dude :)

OP
Necrarch wrote: 3 weeks ago
3 days is a bit short if you go in place with no network connectivity, for example in a faraway countryside, I tend to agree with this.

But having left for 3 weeks recently, I always manage to take a minute on my phone when in a 3G receiving spot to bump. I grant you it may be annoying.
exactly ^^

When i travel, i made sure I have 4G data minimum.

All the more so if it's the country side, camping in the forest or on the top of Mount wherever.

While the snow remains,
a cold leafless branch.
but thankfully the Wind.
Since the last update of the site (a few days ago) a "Freeze all trades" option appear on profile page.

Imagine that it was fixed now 🤔

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18:00-21:00), weekends (09:00 - 21:00)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion

Schnorki 3699Moderator

PC
fredkid wrote: 2 weeks ago
Since the last update of the site (a few days ago) a "Freeze all trades" option appear on profile page.

Teebling wrote: 2 weeks ago
[..]
  • I've made an adjustment to the discontinued Freeze Trades feature - it is available once again, we'll find out in 3 days whether it works now or not (I have a test frozen trade in my stash). If you have a large number of trades I would not recommend risking trying a freeze while this is still being tested.
[..]

Hopefully fixed but handle with caution for now as per Teeb's warning. ;)
(saw this post that the feature is in test a few minutes ago... forums/continuous-development-log-t7180 ... l#p3772260)
Schnorki wrote: 2 weeks ago
fredkid wrote: 2 weeks ago

Teebling wrote: 2 weeks ago
[..]
  • I've made an adjustment to the discontinued Freeze Trades feature - it is available once again, we'll find out in 3 days whether it works now or not (I have a test frozen trade in my stash). If you have a large number of trades I would not recommend risking trying a freeze while this is still being tested.
[..]

Hopefully fixed but handle with caution for now as per Teeb's warning. ;)

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18:00-21:00), weekends (09:00 - 21:00)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion
OP
Hi, I found maybe a solution, I wrote around 10 trades, and I wrote Bump on my trades, it's saturday and atm it work, I will see the next weekend... but the best solution it's of leave 1 month the trades valid without Bump before it's deleted, have a good day.

Schnorki 3699Moderator

PC
Paradise wrote: 2 weeks ago
Hi, I found maybe a solution, I wrote around 10 trades, and I wrote Bump on my trades, it's saturday and atm it work, I will see the next weekend... but the best solution it's of leave 1 month the trades valid without Bump before it's deleted, have a good day.
You don't need to actually add a message saying 'bump', there's a bump-button on each trade (or better yet 'bump all trades' on your profile page) that bumps them without adding an extra message (i.e. leaves them more readable).

After each bump (or new message), you get 3 days before another bump is needed. Just don't let those 3 days elapse without one or your trade will disappear.

(Updated/re-added freeze feature would take care of longer absences though as teebling pointed out in the site patch notes, the testing for that is still underway)
Skaijuice, is that you in the pic about phones?
It's from the launch for Diablo Immortal.

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4
Roan wrote: 2 weeks ago
Skaijuice, is that you in the pic about phones?
maybe. Why ?

While the snow remains,
a cold leafless branch.
but thankfully the Wind.
OP
Schnorki wrote: 2 weeks ago
You don't need to actually add a message saying 'bump', there's a bump-button on each trade (or better yet 'bump all trades' on your profile page) that bumps them without adding an extra message (i.e. leaves them more readable).

After each bump (or new message), you get 3 days before another bump is needed. Just don't let those 3 days elapse without one or your trade will disappear.

(Updated/re-added freeze feature would take care of longer absences though as teebling pointed out in the site patch notes, the testing for that is still underway)
My somes trades who have a msg don't disappeared, it's because i believed that if i write a msg as Bumps for exemple, the trades will remain same after more than 3 days... maybe i'm wrong ...

OP
Schnorki you are moderator, so it will be nice if you ask to Teebling to have 1 month or minimum 1 week, before that ours trades are deleted, because 3 days is too short :/

Schnorki 3699Moderator

PC
Schnorki you are moderator, so it will be nice if you ask to Teebling to have 1 month or minimum 1 week, before that ours trades are deleted, because 3 days is too short :/
I'd personally agree that it should move up to 5-7 days, give or take. Enough to at least cover a long weekend.

And this has been brought up with teebling as well (quite recently actually).

Do keep in mind that even teebling can't do everything as he, too is limited by the time he has to further develop/improve the site, potential server resource implications, order of priority and whathaveyou. So even if he is in favor of adjusting the expiration up, it may still be a while.
Until then though, his re-implementation of the freeze feature should help at least for the vacation-cases and such. (Assuming it passes through the testing period this time 🙈).

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...