Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
27 replies   2274 views

Description

Description by ShadowHeart

Can be used to make Runewords:

TracerBullet wrote: 4 weeks ago
Deciding if I should do my first hardcore run on ladder this cycle but concerned the player base won’t be very large

So will probably do SCL and hope to get my first 99
Hardcore ... do it!

ALL trades are available on PS only for now, no longer on Switch. I'm usually quick to respond. Make me an offer; let's make a deal. Help me help you help me. I keep odd hours. Let's trade right now! Want to?
Pineohkeyoh wrote: 3 weeks ago
TracerBullet wrote: 4 weeks ago
Deciding if I should do my first hardcore run on ladder this cycle but concerned the player base won’t be very large

So will probably do SCL and hope to get my first 99
Hardcore ... do it!

Died twice on practice runs this weekend. Once to the Armorer and the other on
Duriel
. Lmao. Sticking to Softcore
I have always been a terrible hardcore player lol. I just get so damn lazy especially late at night and lose the focus required. Maybe I can consider something extremely tanky.

JTrev 30

Americas PC
They still haven’t fixed the Infinity /
Conviction
bug in
Terror
zones 😢 how do we get them to look at that
JTrev wrote: 3 weeks ago
Conviction
bug in
Terror
Ya, that's pretty scary. I've run into it quite a bit. Keep your eyes peeled for the aura before it would've spread from your merc and also any kind of weird damage that happens to you or your merc... check character sheet, unequip amd reequip Infinity if you see your merc's res numbers are too low. I treat it like an added threat at high levels to watch out for 👀

ALL trades are available on PS only for now, no longer on Switch. I'm usually quick to respond. Make me an offer; let's make a deal. Help me help you help me. I keep odd hours. Let's trade right now! Want to?

JTrev 30

Americas PC
Conviction
bug in
Terror
Ya, that's pretty scary. I've run into it quite a bit. Keep your eyes peeled for the aura before it would've spread from your merc and also any kind of weird damage that happens to you or your merc... check character sheet, unequip amd reequip Infinity if you see your merc's res numbers are too low. I treat it like an added threat at high levels to watch out for 👀
I noticed it on my merc a few times and did the re-equip on him.

Mine is a non-ethereal
Mancatcher
so my Amazon can use it once she’s leveled… can I just constantly swap to my weapon swap and back to fix it?
DarkMaster wrote: 1 month ago
Player reporting update is interesting, guessing probably just an automated system to mute someone after enough reports or something.
I saw this too, and think about the thousands of times I have reported bots in chat.

Hopefully they are planning on doing something about it. If enough people report the same spam bot, and we can get it to STFU it's a win. I wonder if this could involve the game-playing bots too?

Feel free to make offers of any currency item:

Pgems, Keys, essences/tokens or runes. Always ISO
Ral
/
Amn
/Psapphire/Pruby
Conviction
bug in
Terror
I noticed it on my merc a few times and did the re-equip on him.

Mine is a non-ethereal
Mancatcher
so my Amazon can use it once she’s leveled… can I just constantly swap to my weapon swap and back to fix it?
I've not tried for self-use, but I don't see why not.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...