Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   500 views

Description

Finally achieved a lvl 99 character, first ever. Went really slow just playing the occasional tz WorldStone or
Chaos Sanctuary
according to: https://www.d2emu.com/tz

Anyway, what I learned today was that the Mercenary's maximum level is 98 which made me a sad panda!

Can be used to make Runewords:

Finally achieved a lvl 99 character, first ever. Went really slow just playing the occasional tz WorldStone or
Chaos Sanctuary
according to: https://www.d2emu.com/tz

Anyway, what I learned today was that the Mercenary's maximum level is 98 which made me a sad panda!
Grats, hoping to eventually hit 97 with my pally one day. That would be my highest.

azeroti#1149
PC/PS/Switch
Selling ber/Jah, click for wish list.
Can help with
Diablo Clone
PC/PS
Free
Uber Tristram
run on PS, accepting tips. Details
OP
azeroti wrote: 1 month ago
Grats, hoping to eventually hit 97 with my pally one day. That would be my highest.
You got it!
I was never able to go over 94 or 95 (don't remember right now) I eventually get tired of leveling :/

mhlg 1156

Americas PC
I usually stop at around level 96/97. I still use the chars but mostly for farming and running the occasional TZ.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet, I'm in EST time zone (E Coast U.S)
OP
mhlg wrote: 1 month ago
I usually stop at around level 96/97. I still use the chars but mostly for farming and running the occasional TZ.
Yeah this is me as well. Before the advent of terrorized zones I never would have contemplated going the full distance lol.
ghostpos wrote: 1 month ago
the Mercenary's maximum level is 98
As he levels soon after us and since we don't gain any XP after 99, he is doomed to stay at 98 and 99%, i guess. Poor guy... :)

Now I'm at 98 and 60% with my Zealer and I stare at the XP bar and it barely move after some serious killings but I grit my
Teeth
and go on.
Got my Barb, Sorc and Javazon to 99 and now working on my Zealer Pally (all SCNL). And boy is that melee the slowest by far. About 3 bars away from 98 and will probably take me a full year to get the last level! But I'm glad it takes so long, VS D4 where I was maxed out and done playing in less than a month.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...