Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
17 replies   12952 views

Searching Trusted Member to Transfer PC > Playstation Trade, Paying higher runes

No data yet

Description

As the title says, I am on PC, but need to transfer some items to friends on Playstation currently. If someone can help, I will pay as generously as I can.
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

As the title says, I am on PC, but need to transfer some items to friends on Playstation currently. If someone can help, I will pay as generously as I can.
I will absolutely do that, I've had an idea in my head for an account transfer player service for a few months now. I'd need to know how much stash space is required in order to prep. Add me and we can chat (bnet id cristobal03#1793).

[edit]
For public accountability, so you know, my process would involve:
  • Creating a clean character specifically for this transfer and no other
  • Coordinating all interactions, including timing and multi-user communications (if needed)
  • Getting an inventory/manifest of items included in the transfer
  • Managing friends list, game configurations, and game name/passwd specific to isolate the transfer to involved parties
  • Screenshotting my activities to document against loss
The piece I haven't figured out yet is the timing of payment and insurance against loss. But if that all sounds okay to you, let's talk.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
Agh, bump, so sorry, I read too fast and didn't pay attention. I can't xfer to playstation.

Sorry for my confusion.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.

Teebling 6227Admin

Europe PC
@Peaceful_Leaf @EyesBack Would you guys be interested in helping out OP with an escrow/middleman service? I remember you guys talking about this a few days ago.

Cristobal has already listed some best practises in this topic that might be worth following.

If you need help, I'm on Ps and recently cleaned 5 mules, so I have lot of space to do that, I usually play in CET time. Send me what you need, space, timings and how's your idea to do all this and we can talk more deeply. Peace
OP
I received help from a friend. I'm not sure if it's allowed but I am actually looking for a partner who can regularly transfer to PS if needed. Especially looking for someone during ladder.

Again, I have a feeling it's not allowed to speak about but I'm only offering runes on here so..
OP
And big thank you for the responses and your time. Thank you!
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
@Peaceful_Leaf @EyesBack Would you guys be interested in helping out OP with an escrow/middleman service? I remember you guys talking about this a few days ago.

Cristobal has already listed some best practises in this topic that might be worth following.
Sure m8. I already started a list who can vouch trust for my assistance in such case)
So far only one: Cinomed541
but at least smth :)
I’m happy to help facilitate such a thing as well.

If you have an item that needs to be traded to someone on the PS or PC, I’m willing to be your middle man on an item by item basis.

Feel free to hit me up as needed.
EyesBack wrote: 2 years ago
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago

Sure m8. I already started a list who can vouch trust for my assistance in such case)
So far only one: Cinomed541
but at least smth :)
Seen this post and was totally gonna send him your way Lol. But yeah EyesBack was great he even floated the purchase ( Mot saying he will again but did for me )and payed the seller with his rune before even getting mine. I don't trust people on D2 too much ( 2000s was a dark dark time for online gaming. Still have PTSD from it. Lol) but I would trust him with my Enigma 110%.

Xbox GT: Cinomed541 add me if you need someone to play with.
I would recommend just buying the game a 2nd time, on your PlayStation account.

That's what I did on Xbox. I have access to all my accounts there.
Ironembraced wrote: 2 years ago
I would recommend just buying the game a 2nd time, on your PlayStation account.

That's what I did on Xbox. I have access to all my accounts there.
I ended up buying 2 copies cause my brother's a dick and stopped playing on PC 2 weeks after launch. But buddies on xbox talked me into another copy while it was on sale. Maybe once ladder drops it'll be more viable again like getting annis on PC then selling on console. And PC has more players so more item variety, perk to small xbox community is people over pay for everything. Sold 3x3
Key
set for
Vex
two days ago. And runes are much cheaper on PC, buy low sell high. But I wouldn't recommend a second copy unless it's $20 or less.

I've bought 4 copies so far, I am happy to support Blizzards efforts in continuing the Diablo franchise. Hoping they keep bringing the money in, so it funds our next Diablo titles, etc.

I will eventually have to buy more copies, because I am running out of character space. (20 characters in an account isn't enough)
I've payed $20 for D2 probably once a year until D2R came out. They got enough if NY money, especially when the servers were more stable on dial up using a pentium 3 processor and windows ME. Had to be ME to be Y2k compliant lol. But seriously maybe had 1 game crash while xfering back in the day, sometimes I'll get kicked 2-3 times in one game . Pretty sure with the hardware in an xbox one would rival most nations back in 2000 yet it got worse.

Can anyone help me? I need to complete the deal with the person who plays on PS and give the item to me. Write your prices.

@azeroti agreed to help. :)

🏴‍☠️
Thanks. :) But i think this thread is dead. I think there is a better chance of finding someone on the forum.

🏴‍☠️
flamebellow wrote: 1 week ago
Thanks. :) But i think this thread is dead. I think there is a better chance of finding someone on the forum.
The thread isn't dead, by the way. :) I still check in every day in case someone needs help.

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation