Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
20 replies   689 views

Description

We're only about halfway through closing in on the end of this ladder season but and I figured... let's do it again πŸ˜‰
Spoiler

^^ Anyone needs one? πŸ˜‚

But besides that... I wanted to ask you, what kind of Hustle weapons are you interested in having?
I mean, assuming you only play non-ladder and don't have the means (or will) to make them yourself.
Description by ShadowHeart

Can be used to make Runewords:

ShadowHeart 2015Moderator

Europe PC
We're only about halfway through closing in on the end of this ladder season but and I figured... let's do it again πŸ˜‰
Spoiler

^^ Anyone needs one? πŸ˜‚

But besides that... I wanted to ask you, what kind of Hustle weapons are you interested in having?
I mean, assuming you only play non-ladder and don't have the means (or will) to make them yourself.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

mhlg 915

Americas PC
That's a lot of "spoilers." I have all that I need but I'm sure there are a few out there who would love to grab a couple.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
"^^ Anyone needs one? πŸ˜‚"
or two...
well as assassinn is the only toon i dont have.....

re Hustle: i have already, but fun armour for
Frenzy
barb, also for act 5
Frenzy
merc with sazabi, made in
Eth
conquest/
Mythical Sword
OMG lol hahaha i don't need any but i'm passing by to let you know that Marie Kondo is really proud of your chest.
OP

Europe PC
Just to answer some questions (that haven't been asked, but you might be wondering);

Yes, this will all be given away for free come ladder reset.

Yes, there will be more than just the ones shown in the spoiler. Other ladder-only rune words, I mean. Hence, the question about Hustle bases ;)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.

Schnorki 3255Moderator

PC
Figured you'd cave and do it again. :D

<3

PS:
Hustle is for archon plates, leveling weapons and to a much lesser extent (sadly, thanks to the PTR nerf) matri bows imo.
If I am allowed, I'll be contributing with some Mosaic, Hustle and Cure. :D

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!

Necrarch 1723Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Niiice ! I would be very happy to get a Cure on my side in any 3 os
Helm
(ideally with not too high reqs and
Eth
, as it's for merc).

Thanks again buddy !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP

Europe PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 week ago
PS:
Hustle is for archon plates, leveling weapons and to a much lesser extent (sadly, thanks to the PTR nerf) matri bows imo.
I don't disagree, but when I did my last such giveaway 1Β½ seasons ago I only made Hustle armor and had some people asking for the weapon variant in bases I hadn't expected (which I couldn't provide, as I hadn't made any), and I also noticed that when Arachnid did a similar giveaway at the start of this season he had Hustle made in a wide variety of weapon bases - which is what got me thinking, what bases do people actually want it in, be it for leveling or not.

basicnecromancy wrote: 1 week ago
If I am allowed, I'll be contributing with some Mosaic, Hustle and Cure. :D
Of course :)

Bass 81

Sorceress Europe Playstation
Necrarch wrote: 1 week ago
Niiice ! I would be very happy to get a Cure on my side in any 3 os
Helm
(ideally with not too high reqs and
Eth
, as it's for merc).

Thanks again buddy !
+1, Cure and Hustle weapon :)

Thanks for another attraction of unprecedented generosity !!!

PSN ID- BassPV77
Time zone - UTC+3:00
DUKE NUKEM MUST DIE !
Wow, quite the stash! I leveled up an Assassin on non-ladder with the intent to eventually go Mosaic when this season ends. Would love to take one of those off your hands!
No comment on the Hustle question other than... I put it on body for a Javazon and have been happily zoom zooming my way through the Sanctuary lol.
Hustle Bow ?
(to pre-buff Amazon πŸ˜‰)

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18-21), weekends (09-21)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion
I know its too much to ask, but for collection reasons, I'd love to be able to have: Metamorphosis, Hearth, Bulwark, Temper and Ground. Any base would do!
Metamorphosis...
Forgot that...
My Fury Druid will like that :-)

Maybe a exceptional Ethereal Hustle Polearm/
Spear
(for leveling with attack builds - probably better than a Merc with Insight πŸ€”)

Hummm thats good to remeber. If there is enough, can i have a Metamorphosis as well?
OP

Europe PC
I have prepared some bases for Metamorphosis too, as it was my intention to make some of those as well - the bases I've collected aren't very spectacular though in terms of +skills, so don't expect any GG ones. πŸ˜… They're all elite at least anyway.

I'll make a proper giveaway thread closer to ladder reset, this was mostly to gauge interest and see what people would like.

I'm taking notes what you all are posting πŸ˜‰

ShadowHeart wrote: 1 week ago
I have prepared some bases for Metamorphosis too, as it was my intention to make some of those as well - the bases I've collected aren't very spectacular though in terms of +skills, so don't expect any GG ones. πŸ˜… They're all elite at least anyway.

I'll make a proper giveaway thread closer to ladder reset, this was mostly to gauge interest and see what people would like.

I'm taking notes what you all are posting πŸ˜‰
I will be adding at least one Metamorphosis and if I find one or more proper bases, then the number could increase. :)

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!
OP

Europe PC
basicnecromancy wrote: 1 week ago
I will be adding at least one Metamorphosis and if I find one or more proper bases, then the number could increase. :)
Awesome! 😁

OP

Europe PC
So, I've now prepared the following:
NOTE: I'll make a proper giveaway thread sometime after the ladder reset. This is not the giveaway thread.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...