diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   386 views

Description

Today I encountered
Uber Diablo
hanging out at
Mephisto
's lair.

I didnt do anything to summon him. Actually I just had created a private online game and
Mephisto
was the first boss I went after.

Killed Meph first then Diablo who gave me my first
Annihilus
drop. Still have it unidentified.

Ive played for quite a while and this never happened to me before.

Does anyone know why this happened?

Thanks!

Can be used to make Runewords:

Today I encountered
Uber Diablo
hanging out at
Mephisto
's lair.

I didnt do anything to summon him. Actually I just had created a private online game and
Mephisto
was the first boss I went after.

Killed Meph first then Diablo who gave me my first
Annihilus
drop. Still have it unidentified.

Ive played for quite a while and this never happened to me before.

Does anyone know why this happened?

Thanks!
Yup,
Uber Diablo
spawned at 7:48pm PST in the NA servers. He will spawn for everyone in each hell game that has at least one person in it, across the entire region. It happens when enough Sojs are sold to vendors.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
OP
Thanks for that! How long do we have to enter the game and kill him before the opportunity goes away?

And how do we know when this happens? To keep an eye on it.
You have to be already in a game when the message "Diablo has invaded Sanctuary" appears. There is no time limit though, he will stay until you either kill him or leave the game. He will spawn (replace) the first Super Unique you encounter after that message displays.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
volrathx wrote: 2 weeks ago
Thanks for that! How long do we have to enter the game and kill him before the opportunity goes away?

And how do we know when this happens? To keep an eye on it.
You can also keep an eye on this thread:
post3721397.html#p3721397

We have amazing members @dejavue, @Lanceor, @mhlg, and many others who work diligently to warn us of upcoming Dclone walks.

This site also has a community sourced Dclone tracker
dclonetracker.php

You have to be in a Hell game when
Diablo Clone
"walks" (i.e. the status reaches 6/6). Here's some methods to ensure that you're in-game at the right time.

Easy:
  1. Before going to work/bed, create a named & passworded Hell game on the Asia* server.
  2. Got to work/sleep.
  3. Check the chat box when you get back -
    Diablo Clone
    will most likely have walked!
  4. Note that your game may be unstable for being left running so long. Having a named & passworded game lets you quickly rejoin if it crashes.
Intermediate
  1. Check these forums and the DClone tracker regularly for updates by members.
  2. Create a game in correct region when it is "hot" (usually 5/6... but you may want to jump in early if things are moving rapidly).
  3. Also take note of any planned walks that members mention.
Advanced
  1. You're a DClone hunter now! You're proactively gathering intel to share with others.
  2. Keep one or more games open in the background for reliable real-time status updates.
  3. Keep an eye on the D2Emu and DClone Hunter Discord servers for more updates.
  4. Gather intel from any other sources you know of (e.g. streamers that you follow).
*Asia is traditionally the busiest, but sometime other regions can be busier.

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +10.

Take note that if you're on console, Switch I believe you are, you can't change regions like you can on PC. Unfortunately the NA Region just doesn't get the DClone walk frequencies that Asia and EU do.

mhlg 897

Americas PC
A possible workaround is to subscribe to and install a VPN on your console. It will require a monthly subscription payment. Here are some details from Techradar. Link to info below.

https://www.techradar.com/vpn/best-xbox-one-ps4-vpn

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation