Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3309 replies   467421 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

Both Europe and Asia SC NL at 5/6, take your pick :D

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
SnowSnow wrote: 1 week ago
Both Europe and Asia SC NL at 5/6, take your pick :D
Europe popped at 2024-04-27T21:40:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. followed closely by Asia at 2024-04-27T22:31:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

Europe SC NL is again at 5/6 as of 2024-04-27T23:16:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
EDIT: .... and it walked 3 minutes after I posted this. :D

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +10.

I don't know what is happening with Europe but I like it very much. :D

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
SnowSnow wrote: 1 week ago
I don't know what is happening with Europe but I like it very much. :D
It's the new Asia. :D

Europe SC NL at 4/6 as of 2024-04-28T00:31:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

AFK campers can log into Europe now. I've been called to a job and won't be able to give updates for a couple of hours or more.

mhlg 879

Americas PC
Lanceor wrote: 1 week ago
Europe SC NL at 4/6 as of 2024-04-28T00:31:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

AFK campers can log into Europe now. I've been called to a job and won't be able to give updates for a couple of hours or more.
As he once again shirks his responsibilities as a D-Clone hunter in favor of reality. :D

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
Europe SC NL at 5/6 as of 2024-04-28T06:12:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

(This is a new one. The previous one walked while was shirking my DClone hunting responsibilities.)

Edit: Walked at 2024-04-28T06:27:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. , 30 seconds after Asia.

Asia SC NL also at 5/6 as at 2024-04-28T06:20:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

Edit: Walked at 2024-04-28T06:26:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

Here we go again!

Europe SC NL at 5/6 as of 2024-04-28T08:35:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Diablo invaded at 2024-04-28T08:53:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Asia SC NL at 5/6

Timezone GMT +2

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
. Check my WTB stash! Also have some free stuff available.
Asia SC NL walked at 2024-04-28T11:11:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

Europe SC NL at 5/6 as of 2024-04-28T13:39:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Walked at 2024-04-28T13:59:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Europe SC NL...

While I was sleeping (shirking DC-hunting responsibilities), Diablo invaded Sanctuary at...

2024-04-28T16:35:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2024-04-28T19:32:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2024-04-28T22:39:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2024-04-29T00:10:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Yep, Europe is now the place to hunt
Diablo Clone

Americas SC NL at 5/6 as at 2024-04-29T01:34:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Europe SC NL at 4/6 as of 2024-04-29T01:47:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Based on recent trends, Europe could very well pop before America (still at 5/6) does. It just depends on where the SoJ sellers decide to do their thing!

(I'll be offline and unable to give updates for a few hours.)

EU SC NL walked sometime in the last 20 minutes.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
NA SC NL at 5/6.

Walked at 2024-04-29T06:09:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.

Necrarch 1669Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
And so is Asia !

Walked some time ago, kicked it after kids school dropping :) For a wonderful 11/10/5 :P

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

JTrev 10

Americas
Knappogue wrote: 1 week ago
NA SC NL at 5/6.

Walked at 2024-04-29T06:09:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Was this on console? I happened to be on my PS5 instead of my PC and he spawned in the maggot lair while I was on my barbarian. I went to switch to my Nature’s Peace ring for prevent monster heal and proceeded to destroy him in my full immortal kings set woohoo!

Scared me because I have never seen him on console before. I’m not sure if his spawns are shared across console and pc for each region?
JTrev wrote: 1 week ago
Knappogue wrote: 1 week ago
NA SC NL at 5/6.

Was this on console? I happened to be on my PS5 instead of my PC and he spawned in the maggot lair while I was on my barbarian. I went to switch to my Nature’s Peace ring for prevent monster heal and proceeded to destroy him in my full immortal kings set woohoo!

Scared me because I have never seen him on console before. I’m not sure if his spawns are shared across console and pc for each region?
Yes, I was on xbox when he spawned, but my xbox uses the NA server so he also spawned on NA for PC.

Dclone in maggot lair, wow that would have been tough for my hdin lol. Good work with your barb!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation