Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
94 replies   35086 views
1

What’s that one/two items you really want but just can’t find?

No data yet

2

Description

5

Can be used to make Runewords:

7
User avatar

Th3ory 502

Paladin Americas PC
My current Hardcore Grail that I have been consistently streaming when I'm playing is sitting at 88% or 66 items remaining over ~180 cumulative hours thus far.

Ironically, and by some divine outlier, Mid-exceptional uniques have still eluded me such as
Vampire Gaze
, Arreats etc. And as the joke goes right now, I still have not found a Tal's ammy after easily identifying well over 100+. For context, Tal's should roll statistically 1 out of every 45.

Yet, I've dropped multiple Griffons, WISPs, have all High Runes except
Sur
,
Jah
, and
Cham
.

Image
Image
Image
7
Th3ory wrote: 3 months ago
My current Hardcore Grail that I have been consistently streaming when I'm playing is sitting at 88% or 66 items remaining over ~180 cumulative hours thus far.

Ironically, and by some divine outlier, Mid-exceptional uniques have still eluded me such as
Vampire Gaze
, Arreats etc. And as the joke goes right now, I still have not found a Tal's ammy after easily identifying well over 100+. For context, Tal's should roll statistically 1 out of every 45.

Yet, I've dropped multiple Griffons, WISPs, have all High Runes except
Sur
,
Jah
, and
Cham
.
Vampire Gaze
is something that I still have yet to find...ever. Been playing since v1.07. Granted, I took an almost 20-year break in-between LoD and the release of D2R. 😩

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
7
User avatar

Rik 132

Americas PC
Rng works in mysterious ways…

I’m back to identifying nearly all melee and missle rares trying to drop one that’s ethereal with the following affixes: cruel, masters, fools, quickness, amp proc and repair mod.

I’ve found multiple corporeal items with 3-4 of the 6 affixes. I probably have found more but usually stop paying attention if the Ed isn’t over 300. If I play hours each day for the next 20 years I might have a dice rolls chance of getting one with 5 of those affixes on an ethereal... a bit sobering, but at this point getting upgrades for the throw barb I never use is keeping me going.
7
User avatar

Th3ory 502

Paladin Americas PC
Rik wrote: 3 months ago
Rng works in mysterious ways…
She is a cruel mistress...
Knappogue wrote: 3 months ago
Vampire Gaze
is something that I still have yet to find...ever.
Damn that is cold...I normally find these with moderate consistency.
Vampire Gaze
is my favorite item in all of Diablo.

Image
Image
Image
7
Th3ory wrote: 3 months ago
I still have not found a
Tal
's ammy after easily identifying well over 100+.
Yet, I've dropped multiple Griffons, WISPs, have all High Runes except
Sur
,
Jah
, and
Cham
.

… i didn’t pick up set amulets for the last like 6 months i was playing because i literally had a
Tal
’s am for every one of my sorcs, and a few on my jewelry mule! Haha

Never dropped a wisp… my biggest regret
7
User avatar

mhlg 1086

Americas PC
I've found multiple
Tal
's amulets and have completed the entire set several times, but I have yet to find a
Griffon's Eye
, and a
Zod
.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
7
User avatar

Th3ory 502

Paladin Americas PC
mhlg wrote: 2 months ago
I've found multiple
Tal
's amulets
Nate2.0 wrote: 3 months ago
i literally had a
Tal
’s am for every one of my sorcs, and a few on my jewelry mule! Haha
The below contextualizes my desperation...

Give me some of your RnG mhlg & Nate!

Will my Sacrifice be in vain?

Image
Image
Image
7
User avatar

mhlg 1086

Americas PC
Th3ory wrote: 2 months ago
mhlg wrote: 2 months ago
I've found multiple
Tal
's amulets
Nate2.0 wrote: 3 months ago
i literally had a
Tal
’s am for every one of my sorcs, and a few on my jewelry mule! Haha
The below contextualizes my desperation...

Give me some of your RnG mhlg & Nate!

Will my Sacrifice be in vain?
I don't think I can give you my rng but if you really need one I have a few unused
Tal
amulets, and you're welcome to one. :D

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
7
mhlg wrote: 2 months ago

I don't think I can give you my rng but if you really need one I have a few unused
Tal
amulets, and you're welcome to one. :D
Its for his single player, offline, hardcore char 😀

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
7
One cannot set up an airplane joke and not let it be followed through
7
Back during LoD, before playing HC in D2R, I found a
Zod
and
Jah
runes. I also hork'd up both a Grandfather and a
Windforce
in the same night doing
Pindleskin
runs in like 2003 or 2004. Those were the only two of those items I've ever found.

Since D2R and playing HC exclusively, I've found one
Stone of Jordan
,
Astreon's Iron Ward
,
Templar's Might
,
Torch of Iro
,
Mang Song's Lesson
, 4
Sur
runes, a single
Ber
, a couple
Ohm
...

I love playing Druid, and I've found two
Ravenlore
, but never a
Spirit Keeper
. I've never found either
Lo
or
Cham
, and I honestly only have the vaguest Memory of finding a
Jah
probably in like 2007 or something. I also haven't found a
Griffon's Eye
, and would love to as I loved playing
Nova
sorcs (I think I've killed at least two in HC since D2R's release). The other holy grail items would be fun to find, but I just love finding runes and wanna find another
Zod
,
Jah
, and my first
Cham
.

Hardcore mode is my jam. Played a lot of D1. Played D2 from its release till about 2010, then lots of D3 for most of the 2010's. 29 year Magic: the Gathering player. 12 year League of Legends player.
7
Found Mang Song,
Jah
Cham
and a whole m rack of other super rare stuff and still don't have a BK ring, Arachnid or Griffon's. I'm one high rune away from cubing an Infinity and my main is a Javazon and Sorc, it feels so bad T_T

I have so many crazy rare things but not the useful ones!!
7
hmm I don't believe I ever got a
Death's Fathom
or
Crown of Ages
drop
7
User avatar

Necrarch 1870Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
One done today for me, i.e. full perfect Anni ! :) After I believe around 300 to 400 DClone kills.

Image

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
9

Advertisment

Hide ads
999

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

99

Who is online

Users browsing Forums: bigbikefan, mhlg, OldKingTom, shohey-m8, Zamizar and 37 guests.

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads
 

 

 

 

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation