Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2926 replies   380171 views

Description

Description by Darq

Can be used to make Runewords:

Wow, got online to see durance of hate was terrorised. So obviously went to do that for the remaining 20 minutes there were.

Got me a
Flame Rift
(unfortunately 90%) and 238% ed/50% mf
Stealskull
. Well , don't mind if I do :)

Update; terrorised
Ancient Tunnels
. Now I also got a
Crack of the Heavens
, at -71%
aaah the ladder restart
A5 nightmare with a blue shield was not possible anymore
so i found a
Heraldic Shield
45 all res, tried to socket...
4 OS

and then, let s try Spirit. first roll :
the perfect shield, in the worse base possible :)

Main occupation ? killing Dclone 10 times a week 3 4 up to five times a day (omg...) someone ban those botters please ?
Just rolled this Obedience in a 5-socket
Thresher
for my new Polearm Barb. Turned out much better than I expected!
Well I think I should stop re-rolling this..

If you would like to make an offer, please add me in bnet and comment in thread with the offer. Thank you.

I am currently not accepting Tokens. Thank you!
YugoHell wrote: 2 months ago
Explain.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
Skaijuice wrote: 2 months ago
Explain.
I was looking for a 35 FCR / +100 mana / 8 magic absorb Spirit (like anyone else), but after rolling dozens of dozens of times this is the closest I got.
Kinda tired of this.

If you would like to make an offer, please add me in bnet and comment in thread with the offer. Thank you.

I am currently not accepting Tokens. Thank you!
Skaijuice wrote: 2 months ago
Explain.
I was looking for a 35 FCR / +100 mana / 8 magic absorb Spirit, but after rolling dozens of dozens of times this is the closest I got.
Kinda tired of this.
Unpopular choice but - i vote RE-ROLL!

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
I've played single player off an on since 1.10 of D2 was released, with occasional Fallout 4 breaks here and there. I just started playing online this year.

My first (and only) character so far online has been a necro summoner, and have slowly been building him up. Got a huge boost in hell lower Kurast, but not from the superchests. Homunculous (unique boss) and
Blackhand Key
(from a basket!) both dropped in my initial run through the area. I went back to run full clears there a couple more times and got a
Gheed
's and a
Cham
run from a tree lurker. I was stunned.
got bored after 1 hour of CS TZ dropping nothing (glass canon, lvl 85, no gear, 50MF)

so i went back to
Travincal

edit : 2 runs later moment of inattention i died. and at the same moment the game crashed. for a moment i thought i lost my gear (mostly yellows but still, kinda attached to my 22 Def heraldic Spirit)

Main occupation ? killing Dclone 10 times a week 3 4 up to five times a day (omg...) someone ban those botters please ?

Rik 132

Americas PC
Despite being past my bedtime, I decided one more trav run on sc ladder last night and dropped a
Ber
rune with my horker, who currently sports a topazd
Wire Fleece

I think it’s the first time I’ve scored
Ber
while it’s still the highest value rune. 🥳
Rik wrote: 2 months ago
Despite being past my bedtime, I decided one more trav run on sc ladder last night and dropped a
Ber
Wire Fleece

Ber
Ber
worth more than
Jah
on ladder? I've never played ladder, please explain this weird market fluctuation. I understand
Ber
being worth more than
Zod
and
Cham
, but
Jah
too? Is it everyone making Infinity?

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.

Rik 132

Americas PC
Knappogue wrote: 2 months ago
Ber
Wire Fleece

Ber
Ber
worth more than
Jah
on ladder? I've never played ladder, please explain this weird market fluctuation. I understand
Ber
being worth more than
Zod
and
Cham
, but
Jah
From what I’ve seen
Ber
market is crazy for roughly 6 weeks into ladder before
Jah
slowly overtakes it. Yes, all about Infinity. I think the Asian market primarily drives it trying to score -55 light res scythes. I haven’t checked yet this ladder but pretty sure seeing at other points of previous seasons that
Ber
will go for as much as 2
Jah
, as crazy as that sounds. I have heard that in early ladder,
Jah
and
Ber
are equal but shortly afterwards
Ber
overtakes it.

The 6 weeks is kind of a ballpark figure, for reasons I don’t understand, I’ve noticed variance among the seasons which I’ve kept an eye on the market. Perhaps size of player base? Maybe Mosaic would shift the balance if less folks are using Infinity sorc? It’s pretty fascinating stuff. Kind of makes me want to take an economics course.
Day 3 of ladder reset. Walked into a TZ. Kicked open a crate 2 feet from the WP. A
Ber
popped out. It took me about 3 days to finally sell it and I didn't get a ton of high value out of it but I basically got near end game gear in every slot for it. In hindsight I wish I kept it and used it for Beast.
Also on day 3 I got a 5os 14ed 3ar
Phase Blade
to drop. 99% perfect roll for a Grief base. Nobody can afford it so I'm keeping it for when it goes non-ladder.

Rik 132

Americas PC
Knappogue wrote: 2 months ago
Ber
Wire Fleece

Ber
Ber
worth more than
Jah
Ber
being worth more than
Zod
and
Cham
, but
Jah
From what I’ve seen
Ber
market is crazy for roughly 6 weeks into ladder before
Jah
slowly overtakes it. Yes, all about Infinity. I think the Asian market primarily drives it trying to score -55 light res scythes. I haven’t checked yet this ladder but pretty sure seeing at other points of previous seasons that
Ber
will go for as much as 2
Jah
, as crazy as that sounds. I have heard that in early ladder,
Jah
and
Ber
are equal but shortly afterwards
Ber
overtakes it.

The 6 weeks is kind of a ballpark figure, for reasons I don’t understand, I’ve noticed variance among the seasons which I’ve kept an eye on the market. Perhaps size of player base? Maybe Mosaic would shift the balance if less folks are using Infinity sorc? It’s pretty fascinating stuff. Kind of makes me want to take an economics course.
Actually… I think it’s probably closer to 8-10 weeks that
Ber
is more expensive. Naturally There’s a value curve, peaking at 2
Jah
then slowly creeping to equivalency before suddenly snapping back to
Jah
dominance as seen in nl as folks start wanting to consolidate Wealth into tighter packages to conserve the all precious stash space.

Rik 132

Americas PC
utmastuh wrote: 2 months ago
Day 3 of ladder reset. Walked into a TZ. Kicked open a crate 2 feet from the WP. A
Ber
popped out. It took me about 3 days to finally sell it and I didn't get a ton of high value out of it but I basically got near end game gear in every slot for it. In hindsight I wish I kept it and used it for Beast.
Also on day 3 I got a 5os 14ed 3ar
Phase Blade
to drop. 99% perfect roll for a Grief base. Nobody can afford it so I'm keeping it for when it goes non-ladder.
Oh geez from a crate? Flexin hard on me bro ;)

The worst thing about getting something awesome right away is that no one can properly compensate you and you either suffer losses immediately or slowly in opportunity costs. But I think you did the right thing. The most important aspect of investment and finance is time right? By investing early into gg gear, you amplify earnings over a longer period (I.e rate of killing thus +accumulation) ultimately building more Wealth. *%#* Beast lol. You did it right.
Bad luck streak finally ends, NM Cows.
i wasnt sure because no one seemed interested in it.

but it might just have found a new owner for 3Ber, which is as discussed earlier, a lot right now. if the buyer doesnt cancel the trade, it s a very good ladder season start, and it will compensate my first torch being real low stats (although, useful, a friend is using it and was kind of happy)

I horked a
Jah
rune!
Horked a Jah!
Horked a Jah!

If I don't list anything specific for what I want for it just make an offer.
I'm doing an offline run as a spearzon, and NM
Battlemaid Sarina
just dropped perfect
Eth
titans.

They'll be used as overkill for the merciless slaughter of cows, especially as i'm 3 away from grail, and two of those are CK set.

Necrarch 1695Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Wow, beautiful, congrats !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...