Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   1101 views

[New]: The Modern D2R Drop Calc That You Should Be USING

No data yet

Description

Morning D2IO & Sanctuary,

Excited to share a new video that I released this morning that takes you on a journey through a through review and deconstruction of one of the best new loot tools in the D2R marketplace.

Many of the existing primary Diablo Drop Calcs are littered with issues, inaccuracies, and generally not upkept. Nishi's tool takes your loot hunting experience to another level.

With Season 6 upcoming, I wanted to get this in everyone's hands as it has flown under the radar, and deserves a lot more attention. Best of all, we get to support a great community member in Nishi.

A few teasers of his modern approach:
- Proper TZ Upgrading
- Full Spectrum analysis which includes Areas & Packs
- Dynamic Filter/functionality
- Adaptive Keyword querying

Cheers,
War

Can be used to make Runewords:

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Morning D2IO & Sanctuary,

Excited to share a new video that I released this morning that takes you on a journey through a through review and deconstruction of one of the best new loot tools in the D2R marketplace.

Many of the existing primary Diablo Drop Calcs are littered with issues, inaccuracies, and generally not upkept. Nishi's tool takes your loot hunting experience to another level.

With Season 6 upcoming, I wanted to get this in everyone's hands as it has flown under the radar, and deserves a lot more attention. Best of all, we get to support a great community member in Nishi.

A few teasers of his modern approach:
- Proper TZ Upgrading
- Full Spectrum analysis which includes Areas & Packs
- Dynamic Filter/functionality
- Adaptive Keyword querying

Cheers,
War

very responsive on my 12 yr old laptop!

https://nishicode.com/#/dropfinder/

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
Doesn't load for me on iOS mobile - I just get continuous redirects.

OP

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
krathkor wrote: 2 months ago
very responsive on my 12 yr old laptop!

https://nishicode.com/#/dropfinder/
Love hearing that!
Teebling wrote: 2 months ago
I'll surface this to him; given the density of information in a horizontal canvas, it could simply be that making this adaptive/responsive may be more difficult to clearly see the information. Stay tuned!

OP

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Teebling wrote: 2 months ago
Sorry for quick double-tap got the answer.

Android works 100% fine; the issue is on iOS since everything even Chrome and other browsers are essentially wrapped with Safari which sucks.

Nishi said he can consider building this out, but with compliance and other challenges, it may take a minute.

i'll take that passive MF bonus!

B.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
OP

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Skaijuice wrote: 2 months ago
i'll take that passive MF bonus!

B.
haha love it - i'm trying something fun, making it more organic in the middle of content vs. just awkwardly saying LIKE & SUB!

That, and YT is actually rolling out a new feature that when the content creator says it, there should be highlights/animations over the Like & Sub buttons so i'm being more prescriptive about it now.

OP

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Small bump as we he rolled out some new features that him and I discussed:

- Field Inputs: You can now hover & click into the Magic Find and other fields to input your exact value
- Nishi added the Magic Find diminishing returns graph; showing your MF % by Magic, Set, Rare, and Unique; click the word magic Find and a new graph will pull up!
- Nishi rolled out further Keyword Logic enabling you to filter "OUT" items you don't want using ! as a wildcard (Example: 3os Helms !class, will only pull base 3os and ignore any class specific helms like Primals/Pelts).
- Nishi has included ilvl socket information when you hover over the base items on the left-hand pane when querying

We are hard at work continuing to fine-tune!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...