Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
41 replies   21193 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

mhlg 843

Americas PC
I've made 4 Mosaics and I'm waiting for ladder to end to use them on NL. I've read a lot of discussions regarding which base is the best. There are several possible choices which includes Katars, base speed [-10],
Greater Claws
base speed [-20], and greater and
Runic Talons
[-30]. I don't think weapon damage is that important since charges are released through finishing move kicks but finding a base with extra skills can be useful. I can see where speed is important but how much I don't as of yet know. Since ladder is almost over my advice would be to get the best possible base you can and then run with it since the primary attribute of a Mosaic is the 50% chance for finishing moves not to remove charges which doubles with two. I spent most of ladder looking for the best possible base and they aren't easy to find or trade for. I found a couple of decent ones by repeatedly running Eldritch and Shenk. Arguably this isn't the best possible base but with plus 2 to
Phoenix Strike
it's still in my view quite good.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
I'm personally using 2x
Greater Talons
. The +skills on them do not matter one bit, but are always nice to have. As an example, mine do not have any useful skills whatsoever and I'm shredding everything to pieces in seconds on P8 TZ. Ubers and DC melt in the blink of an eye as well. It's the best D2R build by far.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...