Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   729 views

Description

This Grand Charm of Vita has been dropped in Worldstone TZ by a regular or champion monster. Based on it's initial required level 83 does it have a potential for cubing a skiller grand charm with some extra features? If this has been discussed previously, a URL would be appreciated.

Can be used to make Runewords:

This Grand Charm of Vita has been dropped in Worldstone TZ by a regular or champion monster. Based on it's initial required level 83 does it have a potential for cubing a skiller grand charm with some extra features? If this has been discussed previously, a URL would be appreciated.
Assuming the character that had it dropped was level 91 or higher, then it can reroll the same as a
Baal
grand charm with the most possible Vita. This link will show you the ilvl required for any prefix / suffix.
https://diablo-archive.fandom.com/wiki/ ... Diablo_II)

If I am not responding add me on Bnet and drop me a message!
I believe at least 91 ilvl for the GC to hit 41-45 life.

Therefore any lvl 89 creating a TZ enabled game in Hell will have an equal chance of getting a skiller to drop from regular trash to be a 41-45 lifer. - Correct me if i'm mistaken.

In TZ, regular trash mobs are +2 of the level of the creater. (max 96)

Champions are +4, and Unique "named" entities are +5 (max 98 & 99 respectively)

Don't need to depend on Big D /
Baal
GC's to drop for pgem fodder now :)

That is why
Perfect Gems
will be even more popular due to the sudden spike in GC Fodder that can be cubed to those desirable skillers.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
If you want to know what the charm can turn into, you have to look at item level, not required level. That's two different things.
Item level is (simplifying) determined by where/off of what the charm dropped and then dictates what affixes the charm may or may not get. Short of remembering exactly where and off what (level) mob you got an item though, the ilvl is often unknowable.

That having been said, the fact that it rolled 41 to life tells you everything you need to know. 41-45 life is the highest rollable affix bracket for a grand charm in terms of ilvl requirements. As such, having 41 life on it tells you that the ilvl is high enough to roll literally anything your heart desires, including (with a metric ton or two of luck) a 45 life pcomb or whatever you're after.

See also https://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/i ... arms.shtml
(Nevermind the "large" bit, they refer to charms as small, medium and large so large is in fact grand)

Or https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Charm_Af ... and_Charms
(If it isn't down atm...sadly rather unstable for ages now)
OP
Thanks for detail responses - greatly appreciated.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...