Description by Darq

Can be used to make Runewords:

Necrarch 1698Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
What a beautiful
Coronet
, would love it ! I'd say about 10
Jah

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
This might not count but I was playing Hell WC to get
Baal
essences, on a computer which limits my reaction time thanks to lousy connection and a mouse that's slower than my usual one.

I didn't get any essences but what I did get is bases for both Enigma AND Heart of the Oak.

One less thing to do after ;)
Just got an
Ohm
rune in
Tower Cellar Level 3
. :D

I play both ladder and non-ladder.
second
Arachnid Mesh
of the season dropped in tz gracial trail

and exactly like the first one, it has 90%ED, the lowest roll.

Main occupation ? killing Dclone 10 times a week 3 4 up to five times a day (omg...) someone ban those botters please ?
Got this base plain White.
After a cubing process, here it is..

If you would like to make an offer, please add me in bnet and comment in thread with the offer. Thank you.

I am currently not accepting Tokens. Thank you!
Found my second golden
Hydra Bow
today:

Timezone GMT +2

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
. Check my WTB stash! Also have some free stuff available.
Over a year ago, I made my 1st Call To Arms ever and was lucky enough to get a 6 battle order 5
Battle Command
and 3
Battle Cry
I am gearing out a summon nec, and decided it was time for a 2nd Call To Arms so I didn't have to switch out gear with my main. I was just hoping to avoid a 1 on
Battle Orders
. Never in a million years did i think I would beat that 1st roll and be able to upgrade my main's gear. I just rolled 6 battle order 6
Battle Command
and 3
Battle Cry
. I don't think I'll ever make another CTA since I would just be disappointed. OR, maybe the D2R gods are telling me something and I should....
After a few days off game, this was a nice welcome-back gift form TZ Pit.
Now I have to decide if I'll wait for a
Ber
for Enigma or to roll a Phoenix shield for my Fire Sorceress.
I have a zealot that might be interested in wearing an Enigma, and probably other not-yet-born characters.
I cannot link it now cause I am at work and I am gushing but my Enigma is finally complete !

Enigma was the main reason I didn't play Legacy D2 back when I was a student. I didn't like that I have to interact with others or be online to get stuff.

The fact that I can be online but also be alone and trade sealed it for me so yesterday, I got my
Jah
and the chest was ready to go.

I can see why people gush about it, it's not because it's powerful, it's because it saves you A LOT, LOT, LOT of time. I timed CS Hell with my Hammerdin vs my Meteorb.

I put Pizza Time to play and time the run and it's less than 3 minutes. I literally cannot wait to do this again and again and again.
you ll see catacombs runs are also a LOT faster to reach
Andariel
:) enjoy :) i had my first Enigma this ladder season too. definitive game changer. even offered one to my team mate for xmas.

Main occupation ? killing Dclone 10 times a week 3 4 up to five times a day (omg...) someone ban those botters please ?
Yesterday I got
Stone of Jordan
from quest
Duriel
on Nightmare, with my Barb mule - so no crazy MF either (i think only 125% from full Cows set)

It's not much, but certainly a nice surprise :)

Main: Blizz Sorc 2nd: Pitzerker 3rd: Summoner Necro | SC NL only
Kabu_BR wrote: 4 months ago
So I got a Perfect 20/20 Assassin
Hellfire Torch
and sold for what seems a "low" price of 10 jahs. Then I checked the price again and realized it could worth double. So I thoght, ok im 20 times richier anyways. Then I farmed 3 keys I needed to one more torch. Guess what? THE SAME PERFECT ROLL , what are the odds?? HOLY COW
That's impressive, indeed, congratulations. Any last minute hints for improving the odds before I pull the plug on a massive identification endeavor? 15 more coin shaped unid annis didn't fit in that stash.
bigbikefan wrote: 3 months ago
Kabu_BR wrote: 4 months ago
So I got a Perfect 20/20 Assassin
Hellfire Torch
and sold for what seems a "low" price of 10 jahs. Then I checked the price again and realized it could worth double. So I thoght, ok im 20 times richier anyways. Then I farmed 3 keys I needed to one more torch. Guess what? THE SAME PERFECT ROLL , what are the odds?? HOLY COW
That's impressive, indeed, congratulations. Any last minute hints for improving the odds before I pull the plug on a massive identification endeavor? 15 more coin shaped unid annis didn't fit in that stash.

image.png
No hint here since they were rolled as soon as they dropped.

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!
For small charm, first time for me to find one that good:

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!
First run to farm essence. Guess I used all my luck for today.

Relax and have fun!

Necrarch 1698Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Sometimes, real time luck is just nice. Baby went asleep just after wife and elder went outside, so I started playing D2, and had just enough time to reach the next waypoint (A5 last, WSK2) with my levelling char (and lauch laundry and empty dishwasher...).

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Schnorki 3241Moderator

PC
You're such a dad...

<3
:)
Hmmm I think this game wants me to do Flickering Flame and switch from Sub - Zero Blizzard to
Fire Wall
/ Dragon sorc :)
at very long last.... minimal roll, of course, so i can keep on chasing it. (525MF)
and never leave the cinema before the movie ends.

Travincal
's 3 minutes left to TZ syndrom :
also a perfect lightning sunder.

I've just found this charm, is it any good?

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation