Guardian Angel
Any possible builds?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Iratha's Finery and
Guardian Angel
Any possible builds?

Schnorki 3196Moderator

PC
Iratha's seems like too much of a waste.

If you really want to go for 95 all res (not that that's ever necessary for anything), you're probably better off just blowing one slot on guardian and then at least somewhat trying to optimize the rest.

E.g. a blizz sorc with guardian,
Snowclash
and
Waterwalk
, blowing 2 sockets on a
Lo
and a
Gul

Even more so because with full iratha's, guardian, perfect torch and perfect anni, you're still missing 60 all res to even get to the 95, with 5 slots of your gear already blocked. So you have to
Sacrifice
even more than just those pieces to get there.

Though there are plenty of builds for whom gear hardly matters that can run just fine with something like this. And potentially make up for the missing all res with skills alone. E.g. Mosaic sin.
OP
I got hands on an Ethereal
Sacred Rondache
with 4 Sox and 45 all res and deflecting. Making it possible to hit the last frame at faster block together with
Holy Shield
and 3
Shael
. I Just don't wanna use Iratha's but can't miss Enigma. But imho is a good tank against any opponent in PvP. I thought of adding High Runes with max resists into the gear e.g. in
Crown of Ages
or else...
Still need to find some ideas.
For other classes something Like
Fade
or
Natural Resistance
are a way to increase res.

TheDoo 229

Europe PC
I never achieved 95% all res but I had some wasted Paladin a fail off-meta build wannabe that I kinda re-mashed to have about 85-90 all res with 42 (IIRC) physical res as well. It was funny to run around with him to some extent because he couldn't really do much dmg on his own but also nothing else couldn't do dmg to him. xd This was on lower players count tho... And yes, I used
Guardian Angel
for armor.

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...