Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   6917 views

Description

I can relate soo much to this meme whenever i think of the first time me, my brother and a friend tried ubers, non of us knew what was waiting and what we were doing, we knew that much as one should pull out
Mephisto
, but was not sure how to do it. First encounter ended in disasater and Death and we ran away screaming at eachothers over discord XD. In the end, we somehow managed to kill them, but it took a while.
Description by Hallsingland

Can be used to make Runewords:

I can relate soo much to this meme whenever i think of the first time me, my brother and a friend tried ubers, non of us knew what was waiting and what we were doing, we knew that much as one should pull out
Mephisto
, but was not sure how to do it. First encounter ended in disasater and Death and we ran away screaming at eachothers over discord XD. In the end, we somehow managed to kill them, but it took a while.

keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the Ground.

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
You must have had the holy grenade of Antioch... and know how to count to three !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
Necrarch wrote: 3 months ago
You must have had the holy grenade of Antioch... and know how to count to three !
There we have it, Brother Maynard failed to bring out he holy handgranade, or maybe it was us who forgot to ask him XD

keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the Ground.
After some good research I knew what to do there and it was quite easy, thanks to high level (98) and good gear (some BiS).
My fire sorc managed to beat the Three Brothers without problems, but the thrill and emotions were there.

But my first encounter with
Diablo Clone
was brutal. At level 60ish and having none of the good gear, was a pain. Didn't know anything about DClone.

It was around 12AM and I was ready to end the game after doing one last
Travincal
run.
Sending the hydras ahead in the Council room I was confused why it was such a "firework" inside.

I used Blizzard with some fire spells, so not an optimal points distribution. Had not a chance to do any damage.

Then I switched to full fire:
Fireball
and
Hydra
and I was very confident with that setup but DClone kicked my ass all over again.

So after 4 hours of pain and adrenaline I had to give up and exit the game.
I finally beat him after some time but with extra research. It was with the Pallace Cellar trick.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation