Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3372 replies   480897 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

OP

Bisu 382

PC
mhlg wrote: 6 months ago

Nov 30 was the last round. This just came out of the blue. I didn't receive the announcement until 15 minutes before the first walk.
Thanks for the info!

Just got a 20/20/8 from the 2nd walk. Not bad not bad =)

mhlg 1031

Americas PC
Bisu wrote: 6 months ago

Nov 30 was the last round. This just came out of the blue. I didn't receive the announcement until 15 minutes before the first walk.
Thanks for the info!

Just got a 20/20/8 from the 2nd walk. Not bad not bad =)
Beat my 16-20-10

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
Asia SC NL is at 5/6. Considering the hours in Korea I don't expect to stay like that for too long.

I won't be able to complete any trades due to vacation between June 10 and July 7.

Thanks for understanding and good luck hunting!

Necrarch 1822Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
The one above must have walked, anyway Asia SC NL is back at 5/6, jump in a game :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Necrarch wrote: 6 months ago
The one above must have walked, anyway Asia SC NL is back at 5/6, jump in a game :)
Seems he is not in rush. Still on 5/6

Timezone GMT +2

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
. Check my WTB stash! Also have some free stuff available.
dejavue wrote: 6 months ago
Just walked! My first Clone walk ever! 18/17/7
SinSober wrote: 6 months ago
Just walked! My first Clone walk ever! 18/17/7
Congrats! Not that bad for the first anni.

Timezone GMT +2

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution

Necrarch 1822Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Asia SC NL back at 5/6 -> Walked at around noon CET

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus

Necrarch 1822Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Asia SC NL back at 5/6 --> Walked between noon and 1 pm CET

Annihilus

Necrarch 1822Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Asia SC NL walked at 11.30 am CET

Annihilus

mhlg 1031

Americas PC
Asia in 6 minutes

@SC NON-LADDER

Walked at 7:01 EST

mhlg 1031

Americas PC
Have fun with that D-Clone and -100% in resistances. :D

SCNL DCLONE
Host: D2R Clone Hunters
Region: EU
December 21, 2023 2:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. in 1 hour and 43 minutes

OP

Bisu 382

PC

SCNL DCLONE
December 21, 2023 2:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. in 1 hour and 43 minutes
Haha, props for making things interesting! =)

mhlg 1031

Americas PC
[quote=Bisu post_id=3642522 time=1703119963 user_id=63452]

SCNL DCLONE

[/quote]

My Uber Smiter already has 306% Lightning resist, so I added a couple of fire resist charms and swapped an soj with an all resist ring so I should be good. :D

Walked right on time! Yes really, I'm not kidding!

SCNL DCLONE

I've done lots of dclone walks, but this is my first coordinated one from the site! Did you put this one on yourself?? Regardless, thank you! Also I forgot to swap my Enigma to Coh on my smiter but still didnt matter. Dclone still melted in seconds lol. Lillith is still harder, even with these -100 res!

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.

mhlg 1031

Americas PC
Knappogue wrote: 6 months ago

SCNL DCLONE

I've done lots of dclone walks, but this is my first coordinated one from the site! Did you put this one on yourself?? Regardless, thank you! Also I forgot to swap my Enigma to Coh on my smiter but still didnt matter. Dclone still melted in seconds lol. Lillith is still harder, even with these -100 res!
Coordinated walks are the best because they require less of your time and attention. The DClone is by the Dclone Hunters. They collect soj donations and plan a few Dclones here and there. I'm an MOTJ member as are many of the clone hunters so I get a lot of insider information which I share here on the forum. If you see any posts by me in either of the two Dclone threads then I'm usually reporting an upcoming Dclone.

D2R Holiday-Event - DClone spawn every 3 hours, so the following times are estimated:

2023-12-21T19:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2023-12-21T22:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2023-12-22T01:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2023-12-22T04:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2023-12-22T07:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2023-12-22T10:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2023-12-22T13:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2023-12-22T16:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Timezone GMT +2

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
OP

Bisu 382

PC
D2R Holiday-Event - DClone spawn every 3 hours, so the following times are estimated:

2023-12-21T19:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2023-12-21T22:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2023-12-22T01:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2023-12-22T04:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2023-12-22T07:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2023-12-22T10:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2023-12-22T13:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2023-12-22T16:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Nice reminder! =)

mhlg 1031

Americas PC
Between the spawns

SCNL DCLONE

Host: Members of the Jury Discord

Region: NA

December 22, 2023 2:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Cancelled due to the DCLONE event. It seems to Dclone event is preventing other walks from happening.

the times seem to be correct. just a little after 2 am cet the clone just stood there. without any notice prior

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...