Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4259 replies   669214 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

caiobritones wrote: 7 months ago
Dano86668 wrote: 7 months ago
I havent done this in so long , was just lucky timing with Shadows awesome intel once again. The ladder gunna be a struggle but ..only have a sorc eek
Can help in ladder if you need. Caiobrito#11137
yes please :) in asia hoping will be it
2nd looks be asia also

ShadowHeart 2086Moderator

Europe PC
Yes, Asia again in 5 minutes

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
Shout
out to caiobritones for the help x2 with clone . cheers bud

mhlg 960

Americas PC
SCL EU 5/6

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

mhlg 960

Americas PC
mhlg wrote: 7 months ago
SCL EU 5/6

That was surprisingly fast.

18/20/9

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
Side track a little.
Has anyone thought about creating a group within Bnet for DC updates?

While the snow remains,
veiled in the haze of evening,
a cold leafless branch.
Flowers are only flowers because they fall..
But thankfully the Wind.
Faced D2 Clone a couple minutes ago, didnt expect it as i killed him 6 hours ago already.

that was a fast rotation or do i miss an important information ? what is a second walk ?

EU/Ladder/SoftCore

Main occupation ? killing Dclone 10 times a week 3 4 up to five times a day (omg...) someone ban those botters please ?
MrPanda wrote: 7 months ago
Faced D2 Clone a couple minutes ago, didnt expect it as i killed him 6 hours ago already.

that was a fast rotation or do i miss an important information ? what is a second walk ?

EU/Ladder/SoftCore

It's not rotating, Itemshops probably need to Stock up on Annis...

Sounds like sarcasm but sadly and probably true.

You need to sell between 75 and 125 (the actual amount is random every time)
Stone of Jordan
Unique Rings per "Server" for DC Walk to happen. So Itemshops's Bots farm those and sell those to make it happen

This is my Zealer. There aren't many like him and this one is mine.
My Zealer is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I must master my life.
Without me, my Zealer is useless. Without my Zealer, i am useless.

Europe PC
EU SCL walked about ~9 hours ago, and again about ~25 minutes ago or something. Neither was a known planned walk.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.

Europe PC
SCL DCLONE

Host:FBI멀더
Region : ASIA
Time: 2023-10-18T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (in ~30 minutes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbK4cooWO9s

Europe PC
^^ the above walk was apparently part of a 10-day one-walk-per-day initiative by FBI멀더 that started today.

SCL DCLONE WALKS

Host: FBI멀더
Region: TBD on Stream (probably ASIA)
Date:19th to 28th (10 days)
Time
  1. 2023-10-19T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (was on Asia)
  2. 2023-10-20T08:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (was on Asia, happened 5 hours earlier than originally announced)
  3. 2023-10-21T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  4. 2023-10-22T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  5. 2023-10-23T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  6. 2023-10-24T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  7. 2023-10-25T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  8. 2023-10-26T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  9. 2023-10-27T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  10. 2023-10-28T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
https://www.youtube.com/@FBI2

moot11 120

Americas PC
EU SCL walked some time in the last hour
EU SCL is at 5/6 now
EU SCL walked ~5 min ago
Asia SCNL just walked.

12/11/5 and 11/11/7 ... baaad lol.
"Oct 21, 2023, 3:00 PM" Walk not happened =/
no idea what's been discussed on his stream. but nothing so far on ASCL

While the snow remains,
veiled in the haze of evening,
a cold leafless branch.
Flowers are only flowers because they fall..
But thankfully the Wind.

Europe PC
Yeah. FBI changed his schedule for today - he did the walk 5 hours earlier and then spent the next 5 hours (and still doing it) hosting an item auction on stream. He didn't announce the change in advance, he just put it on as a message on the stream when he started streaming today, so if you weren't watching, you wouldn't know.

thanks , i thought my time
Conversion
was incorrect... left on but may aswell jump off then

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...