Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2971 replies   386416 views

Description

Description by Darq

Can be used to make Runewords:

Terror
zones! out of all of these things, the only one I got from actively farming was the
Death's Fathom
from
Terror
zone 93
Andariel
. Everything else in that list dropped from random mobs - not even boss packs. The
Ber
dropped in act 1 while I was questing, of all things.
Now playing Hardcore, Just had a very nice lucky run, as this is my first valuable drop that I have seen so far with my druid. Hits different when you can die at any time.

I am very satisfied

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
It says "
Ber
rune". The highest rune I ever found on my own before was
Vex
, afair, it was in single player about half year ago, maybe earlier. As for this characher, I started him only few weeks ago and have completed "story mode" on hell difficulty 3-4 days ago. He's only at 88 lvl.
I guess this is the biggest luck in my diablo life.

I don't mind negotiating, if it's within reason.

ShadowHeart 2073Moderator

Europe PC
Well, I'll be damned. It's been a while since I found one myself :D :D :D
I was just casually running a grush and this thing dropped :D

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Deleted User 63530 0

ShadowHeart wrote: 10 months ago
Well, I'll be damned. It's been a while since I found one myself :D :D :D
I was just casually running a grush and this thing dropped :D

bild.png
this is valuable rune ?

ShadowHeart 2073Moderator

Europe PC
aaabbbccc666 wrote: 10 months ago
this is valuable rune ?
It used to be :P

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
Also, met UberDiablo second time and have defeated him firstly. The merc appeared to be totally fragile and useless, while skeletons held the punch for a while, and revived monsters from the fifth act turned out to be indestructible (within 3 minutes, of course).
Picked up an awful anni (12/11/8), but still, I got this one myself, not bought it.

Necrarch 1760Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Took my daily DClone, and got my second 20/20 ever (my first was a 20/20/9), this time a 20/20/8. Will be for my Pally buddy ! :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
I Had a lucky Evening Yesterday,
Ber
Rune drop at Travi, so i created my first Enigma (What an big Upgrade as a Hammerdin). Few Runs later
Arachnid Mesh
drop from
Duriel
. To complete my BiS Items, i finished two big Steps. And my first selfkill to
Über Diablo
18/18/6 sold for
Ist
, very acceptable to me!
I'm not sure but think that you could have sold it for more. Although, after ShadowHeart's lottery annis will really get cheaper, i guess.

gor1ck wrote: 10 months ago
I'm not sure but think that you could have sold it for more. Although, after ShadowHeart's lottery annis will really get cheaper, i guess.
Maybe yes, i asked for the average Price. Second
Über Diablo
kill today 20/20/9 sold for 5
Jah
:D
As a new Player im very pleased!
I was trying to meet him 4 times so far, at first connection was lost before he appeared, at second I lost my patience and decided to make few runs at countess, he appeared when I have entered her level (i lose), at third i managed to defeat him and at fourth i saw 5/6, my char stayed in game for about 6 hours, then quit for a minute to check some items before trading, and then I returned, the indicator has already been reset to 1/6. When it comes to Dclone runs, the game hates me.
I didn't have to say it, just wanted to share it, sorry.

Necrarch 1760Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
I live in EU but only connect on Asia, because there usually are several runs a day there. Used to camp on EU, there are just wayyy fewer runs there.
Get there when it's at 4/6 and you should catch a few, usually it happens within one hour, sometimes 2 (and it's at 4/6 now!).

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
Well, I tried to choose different option several times, and each time it was successful for America and "unable to connect" for Asia. Maybe I will try again, since it's so much better for running.

Necrarch 1760Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
gor1ck wrote: 10 months ago
Well, I tried to choose different option several times, and each time it was successful for America and "unable to connect" for Asia. Maybe I will try again, since it's so much better for running.
Depends quite a lot on where you are and perhaps on ISP too. Schnorki always says his connection to Asia is bad (he is in Germany), mine in France is stable most of the time.

Annihilus
Dropped perfect
Eth
15ED 905 defense
Archon Plate
from
Cold Plains
TZ. Insane

sold for 6
Jah
Ber
😍
Aaaeeehh Asia my home turf my boi!

We stay milkin'~!

While the snow remains,
veiled in the haze of evening,
a cold leafless branch.
Flowers are only flowers because they fall..
But thankfully the Wind.
Recently got pretty good 19/20/7 Anni, it was my 4 or 5 kill of Dclone. Also got 3rd perfect
Bonehew
lmao, i have 2 perfect and one perf ethereal, this is what my luck was spent on.

My time zone is GMT+3, I am usually available for trades between 6:00-10:00 PM

Deleted User 63530 0

I forgot say that when that was happend. About week ago i sold
Ber
for
Jah
Ist
Game was called n
Ber
o
Jah
Ist
. 1 player. I enter and invite him to private game (no runes in this build). He accept and even follow me. Make barter and he go.
Thats also some kind of luck. Im actually in process getting enought roll Dream for my bear sorc. In shield roll is middle. In helmet low. 2 Jahs. And today i try again.... have even 2jahs and bases....
If i dont put here in next few minutes perfect Dream thats mean i choose wrong topic and sorry ;)
Near perfect Plague roll from the first try

My time zone is GMT+3, I am usually available for trades between 6:00-10:00 PM

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...