Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   9040 views

Do we know already if new runewords like Plague will be available in no-ladder after this ladder?

No data yet

Description

Was there an official comment about this already or do we need to wait and see what the dev will do?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Was there an official comment about this already or do we need to wait and see what the dev will do?

Let's deal, my friend.
I don't know anything about any offical comments, but at very least all the ones that have been made in a Ladder-Season and then drop down into Non-Ladder due to a new Season starting, those will be available still. Whether or not if those do become available to make yourself in Non-Ladder has to be seen. My guess would be probably not though, as those companies do want you to play their new Seasons and anything exclusive is sadly something that does achieve that.

CaesarWolny wrote: 1 year ago
I think it was in this video, when they confirmed that after 1 ladder season end, you will be able to craft new runeword in non-ladder.
So YES, they will be.

That's how it used to work in Legacy, right? Grief etc. were Ladder only but moved to NL when a new season started and new runewords were introduced.

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
Lord-Jonty wrote: 1 year ago
That's how it used to work in Legacy, right? Grief etc. were Ladder only but moved to NL when a new season started and new runewords were introduced.
Back in the day the selection of ladder RWs never changed. We had ladder RWs and "anywhere" RWs. Anywhere is obvious. The ladder ones could only be built in ladder but would transfer to NL after the season ended, along with the character itself. They could however never be created in non-ladder, even after the season was over. You had what you had but couldn't make new ones.

The (possible) difference now is that the above transfer over to NL still stands. But in addition, based on the comments in the dev stream, we might be able to create the current ladder only RWs in NL as well, meaning you not only keep what you have but you could indeed make new ones.

The argument was that as new seasons came around, they'd like to add new RWs and/or other items to make them more interesting (not necessarily for all seasons but every so often) and because seasons would then repeatedly come with their own new gear, the previous season's ladder only stuff would become non-ladder as well.

That was however noted as their current thinking at that point in time, not as a definite plan/guaranteed happening. I for one haven't heard anything on this from an official source since so...who knows what'll really end up happening.
CaesarWolny wrote: 1 year ago
Was there an official comment about this already or do we need to wait and see what the dev will do?mapquest driving directions
YES, they will be.
is it possible to make Mosaic on non-ladder? i have nothing read about it when season 4 started
manu151186 wrote: 10 months ago
is it possible to make Mosaic on non-ladder? i have nothing read about it when season 4 started
No, it's not possible.
Check this thread: forums/metamorphosis-runeword-didn-t-work-t1378383.html

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
I forgot I was on a non ladder char and tried to make a ladder runeword. Can confirm, does not work. Thankfully my mess up was a Hearth so no loss there.

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4
manu151186 wrote: 10 months ago
You can also find all information here in the forum database. If you click on --> Mosaic <-- you fill find the info 'ladder only' at the bottom ( runewords/mosaic-t1282119.html ).

Timezone GMT +1

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
. Check my WTB stash!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...