Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   2203 views

Description

After farming for a month (I have a wife and 2 kids so time is a premium) I finally completed my first keyset! After that amount of time, I'm nervous about getting stomped, losing the keys, and having to grind all over again. Any suggestions for tackling it the first time? Should I ask for help from someone who's done it? Any advice is appreciated!

Can be used to make Runewords:

After farming for a month (I have a wife and 2 kids so time is a premium) I finally completed my first keyset! After that amount of time, I'm nervous about getting stomped, losing the keys, and having to grind all over again. Any suggestions for tackling it the first time? Should I ask for help from someone who's done it? Any advice is appreciated!

check out my available trades member/hav0c_2/

all items are negotiable. I'll probably accept a counter offer if you don't lowball me
Have someone on standby in the event things don't go well. I'll be around tomorrow most of the day (Sunday) EST if you decide to try it out.

azeroti#1149
PC or PS
Selling Ber/Jah, click for wish list.
Can help with
Diablo Clone
PC/PS
Free
Uber Tristram
run on PS, accepting tips. Details
I'll be around as well. Just message either of us to make sure we're available to jump in if it goes pear-shaped... but I have confidence that you'll be okay. :)
  • Make a game with a name and password, and wait 5 minutes for it to "perm". That way you can exit and return if you can't retrieve your body.
  • I complete one portal before opening the next, so if something catastrophic happens (touch wood), I don't lose the whole
    Key
    set. (You still must open all three portals in the same game.)
  • Matron's Den - Lilith can 1-Hit-Kill you if you are under the effects of
    Amplify Damage
    , so cleanse it as soon as you can. She can seem to appear out of nowhere, so always assume that she's around the next corner.
  • Furnace of Pain/Forgotten Sands - pretty straightforward.
My usual Uber-
Tristram
strategy:
  1. Run straight up as soon as you get in.
  2. Run around the edge of the map to the top left and around the bottom.
  3. When you reach the bottom, edge up slowly between the two houses.
  4. As soon as something happens (monsters appearing etc.), run back down. Your aim is to lure Uber-Mehpisto down away from the others.
  5. Defeat
    Uber Mephisto
    - he's the one with the nasty
    Conviction
    aura. Clear up any adds.
  6. Try to lure the next Uber out of hiding, but both may jump you at the same time. They're not as dangerous without
    Mephisto
    's
    Conviction
  7. Enjoy your
    Hellfire Torch
    and
    Standard of Heroes
    !
Edit: Actually, there's no shortage of people willing to help. Just post to this thread when you're about to go in and let the first person who answers do the honours. :)

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +10.

I am around now if you are non ladder, can guide you every step.

Necrarch 1619Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Lots of info here :

forums/i-think-i-m-ready-for-my-first-u ... 11646.html

What char do you plan to do it with ?

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
get a cheap Treachery and make it proc then change back to your 'uber' armor.. the proc last for about 5 minutes even without wearing the Treachery, it will help alot.

and as was said, try to get meph solo first... i usually lure him up from above, never had any of the 2 others come when doing that, as long as i do babysteps downwards between the 2 houses.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...