Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
25 replies   4031 views

Description

Hello everyone,

Today, I have reached one of my goals in D2R : finishing my first Alphabet (one + runes of each), after almost 2 years of playing and 2 chars decently equipped (Necro and Sin, Zon is still on her way through Nightmare but most of what she needs is already in my stash).

And for that occasion, I had gathered for some time a few
Vex
runes.
Vex
are practical, not too expensive to let me afford them, not too low to be practical to pretty much everyone.

What to do to get these ? Tell us a nice story, related to Diablo or diablo2.io as much as possible (or even other video games if you met your wife / husband playing Warcraft 1 ^^) that happened to you. Can be funny, sad, touching... I'll pick very subjectively my favourites and give them a
Vex
each.

Event closure around next Friday, more or less, depending on my own time availability.

For the richer people, you can of course participate to the story part and say "I don't need a
Vex
, don't give me".

To your stories people !
Description by Necrarch

Can be used to make Runewords:

Necrarch 1603Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Hello everyone,

Today, I have reached one of my goals in D2R : finishing my first Alphabet (one + runes of each), after almost 2 years of playing and 2 chars decently equipped (Necro and Sin, Zon is still on her way through Nightmare but most of what she needs is already in my stash).

And for that occasion, I had gathered for some time a few
Vex
runes.
Vex
are practical, not too expensive to let me afford them, not too low to be practical to pretty much everyone.

What to do to get these ? Tell us a nice story, related to Diablo or diablo2.io as much as possible (or even other video games if you met your wife / husband playing Warcraft 1 ^^) that happened to you. Can be funny, sad, touching... I'll pick very subjectively my favourites and give them a
Vex
each.

Event closure around next Friday, more or less, depending on my own time availability.

For the richer people, you can of course participate to the story part and say "I don't need a
Vex
, don't give me".

To your stories people !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP

Necrarch 1603Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
I'll actually start myself : as being with kids, I play little, usually 1.5-2 hours on Monday evening with 2 former colleagues that I was not seeing a lot any more (nice to recreate bonds !) and I spend more time trading and being around here, plus some times between two work meetings if I have a bit of time. And finished being moderator here, promoted with two legends like Shadowheart and Schnorki, who are both as nice and smart as they seem to be. Well.

Quite happy around diablo2.io ! :)
The floor is yours, people.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
Related story to
Vex
, of all things.

Burnt about thirty of them in s3 making Flickering Flame to have some on nonladder "As THeY wON'T bE AVaiLaBLe" otherwise. Well, that didn't pan out quite as well but the rolls did, in the end.

Results were:
8/15 15ed
Diadem
(stashed)
8/15/72 15ed
Demonhead
(
Demon Machine
Demon Crossbow
+
Demonhead
enchantress)
8/XX 15ed ethereal
Demonhead
(act3 merc for dragondin)
8/XX 14ed ethereal
Spired Helm
(act2 merc for firedruid who has
Ravenlore
)

Long story short, I like the flickers. And absolutely don't need more vexes. For now anyway. :)

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
Back in 1.10, my friend and I offered a service to to Classic-Rush and then Uber-level a Brand new character from 1 - 88.

If you're unfamiliar, a Classic Rush involved creating and rushing a Classic (pre-Expansion) character to Hell. As Classic did not include Act 5, the Ancients' level-gate could be skipped entirely. The character could then be converted to Expansion once it had completed enough acts. This was uncommon because few people played Classic, let alone having a high-level Sorceress that was capable of rushing.

Uber-levelling exploited the never-ending monster spawns in Uber-
Tristram
for theoretically infinite experience. In reality though, it experience gain slows to a crawl in the high 80s. It wasn't commonly done as it required a specific setup that included a
3x3 Keyset
, high-level Hammerdins and a
Bone Wall
Wand
(!).

One player had paid us the equivalent of 4
Ist
to rush and level his Necromancer. We got him to level 85 when he decided to start spending his stat and skill points. The first order of business was for him to add enough Strength for his gear.

Unfortunately for him, he pressed Shift while doing so, dumping all 85 levels of stat points into Strength. He ended up with the strongest Necromancer the whole of Sanctuary.

Remember, this was before Respecs were available, so the character was effectively bricked. :D

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +11.

D2 LoD was the first PC game I bought (had my parents buy for me as I was 11 or 12) after seeing my friends dad play the game and being enamored by it.

Unfortunately I didn't know you needed the original game to install/play the expansion, so I had to beg my friends dad to lend me his D2 CDs.
While installing D2 and switching CDs (I think D2 came on 4 Disks) the old CD drive in our family PC made some strange noises. I ignored this and switched CDs as the setup requested them.
After the third or fourth CD switch of the install, there was an even stranger noise and the drive spat out one of the disks in multiple parts..

The install obviously didn't finish and I was not able to play it the game.
Also had to explain to my friends dad what happened to his CDs and had to give him a few weeks worth of my allowance so he could buy the game again.
I also had my allowance suspended because my dad needed to buy a new CD drive.

As you can imagine I was quite pissed at that stupid drive and started dissembling it, to understand what had happened.
Never really found out why it ate the CD but this was probably what got me into IT as a profession.
Of course D2 to got me into gaming after this whole ordeal, when I was finally able to play it for my self a few weeks later :)
I loved the original diablo game. I played it when it came out. Then D2 made me fall in love all over again. My friends and I would have LAN parties with D2 and would stay up all night, eat jumk food, and just be friends.

Years later, when D2R came out, it was like being in highschool again! And the same friends and I will play together, trade, and stay up all night eating pizza. It's a great way to spend time, make new friends, and reconnect with old. Nostalgia is strong with this one

check out my available trades member/hav0c_2/

all items are negotiable. I'll probably accept a counter offer if you don't lowball me
I play D2 since the old times. I think it all started playing a copy in single player. Then started the old battle.net and all of its infinite dupes.
I remember someday I used someone else's game to exchange stuff between my chars (mules). Very risky, but I was aware of consequences. Then the risk was fulfilled. Between my char switch, the game disappeared.

Now I decided to purchase another LoD game in order to have 2 serials and be allowed to trade my stuff in the same game, safe.

I dont remember how but in that time it was possible to start 2 simultaneous d2lod.exe, and I was a happy mule trader.

Then the dupes came. Somehow I lost a
Vex
or something like because it disappeared the day after I got it from a trade.

At that time I was not a heavy user, so my greatest happiness was to complete Ik.

Good memories.

If you would like to make an offer, please add me in bnet and comment in thread with the offer. Thank you.

I am currently not accepting Tokens. Thank you!
WARNING: This may be a bit of a long post:

It is the story of my start in D2LoD, as well as a few
Key
points that have stood out to me in my long history with this game.

During my childhood, my best friend lived about a block and a half away from my home. We would regularly hang out at each others house playing games like Gauntlet Legends and Champions: Return to Arms (LOVED these games among others). About a year after the release of LoD, him, his brother, and his dad are all obsessed with Diablo 2 and I still had no clue about it. I remember a specific day after classes where we went to his families house and it was the first time he was showing me the game. Just running through parts of the game and showing off a few character builds. I immediately fell in love with the idea of playing the game with this group of friends. The first story of him showing me the game, I still remember. He was talking about the magic damage based necromancer that he was in the middle of leveling and working on, and had mentioned a level 16
Bone Spear
that he had on that character. Said that we was probably going to restart the character to rebuild it a bit better, but was upset about about losing the
Bone Spear
. Me still not knowing pretty much anything about the game, commented that he could just move the
Spear
to his new character when he created it. This is when I learned that
Bone Spear
was a spell and not a physical item.

Months later, winter rolls around and we are still obsessed with the game. Diablo 2 has now made it on all of my wish lists for Christmas or Birthday, or even working my home chores to try and earn enough to afford it myself. His dad has mostly played through the game and decided that he was mostly done with it. Eventually my friend and his brother find the discs and codes for his copy of the game and let me know that I can use them for the time being, up to the point of if/when he gets back on to playing it regularly. This is amazing news for me minus one main thing; Its the middle of November and snowing like crazy. You better believe that this weather condition did not stop me at all. I got kitted up in all the cold weather gear that I could find of mine and stepped out into that blizzard. Visibility was maybe 40 ft, and temperatures were plummeting. My preparations paid off and I slowly trudged through the neighborhood up to my friends house to claim my precious gift. After about 25-30 minutes of trekking through the snowy neighborhood, I reached my goal. I received my copy of D2LoD, thanked him and his family, and with the discs and codes carefully tucked warm inside my coat, I began my journey back home. Another 25-30 walk home, I left all my coats and
Boots
and everything else in the garage to drip dry and began to install the game that would consume my life for the last 20 years.

About six months later, toward the end of the following spring, my birthday rolls around. Guess what was the main gift for me that year! Diablo 2 Battle Chest! I was able to return their copy that they had allowed me to borrow and run my own copy. At least this time, I got to do the trip in shorts.

Ive been playing, grinding, and building characters ever since. I remember my first character was an absolutely terrible Druid. The big problem I was having is that I couldn't seem to get past normal
Arcane Sanctuary
even though I was level like 32 or 36. It was a terribly built character. I have learned a lot since, and have been help tremendously from the generous and loving community based around this game.

A
Vex
Rune would be a great boon, though I don't know what to use it in first. As much as I absolutely love this game, I'm pretty sure that it hates me back. I dont believe that I have ever seen a
Vex
drop in the wild and definitely have never had one. I don't know what I would want to make first. Most likely Heart of the Oak, for my sorceress, although I am super tempted to put it on my summon army necromancer (for the obvious benefit) but also could so I could summon the Heart of the Oak to further boost my army. Either that (which hoto would be the better choice) or Flickering Flame for my
Meteor
/
Fireball
sorceress (or my new build for a Dragon Paladin, who will never get the gear to be useful) for the obvious benefit.

Thank you for reading my story, Good luck hunting out there!

NA Server default
Non-Ladder Only
Prefer Trades in Runes
I've played every Diablo game and by far Diablo 2 has been the best.

I wanted to play D2R once it came out, but I only got a chance to start about a month ago because I did not have a computer that could play it. At least I don't have to deal with a dial up modem this time :)

I finally have a computer that will "run" the game but I'm using integrated graphics so I spend about half
my time in legacy display mode, however its great to see the upgraded environment - it really shows how far we've come in gaming.

The biggest difference for me personally is not many people talk in game, its been kinda hard to find in game friends. I have met a couple really nice and helpful people, hopefully D4 does not shrink the D2R community too much. I wish some of my old D2 friends still played, it would be great to reconnect.

Anyway, I don't get to spend much gaming at all because I have a new baby boy at home, so when I do I have to be extra selective about where to spend the time. By far D2R is the place to spend what time I'm able.

Honestly I think my baby boy is a bit like me because watching cows die and hearing them say Moo Moo Moo is his favorite. Maybe I'll have a new gaming partner one day :)

Thanks for giving the opportunity at a
Vex
, but really thanks for taking some interest in the community.
Oh go on then...

Diablo (1) was one of the first games I played on my first PC, back when dialup modems were a thing and getting on remote games was volatile magic. I was hooked and played through D1 with all characters, with Rogue being my favourite. Still wish you could get Obsidian ring of Zodiac for D2. I can still hear my flatmate making barrel explosion noises when I pop them in D2R. Was a keen player of Hellfire expansion too.

I was so stoked about D2 when I saw the first video of a Barb doing
Den of Evil
. The music still sends shivers up my spine. D2 came out a few months after my son was born, and his mother and I played it when we could. I originally thought that runes and class items spoilt the game when LoD came out, and still think Assassin and Druids are a bit naff. However, I loved LoD so much, best game ever in my opinion. One of the things about this game is that it stuck with me through tough times, relationship issues, break-up and mental health struggles. I think I'm hardwired to like this game, few others have come to be close.

I played LoD with some people I met online and met them irl eventually. That was weird! I was never that good at the game tbh but I just liked playing through the quests, clearing all areas, single-player self-found a lot of the time. In fact I had bots running for me at one point, with VNC so I could connect from work and watch the bot. Then got the ban and lost everything. Sad times.

I had a few shorter stints through the years, coming back to it, mostly carrying forward local save games. Had a dip into Project D2 for a year or so before D2R came out. I can't wait until they work out how to give it D2R graphics!

D2R was met with great excitement, I haven't really stopped playing. I've even started trading and playing ladder religiously, although still mostly single player. D2 best game ever made. No question.
My friend and I set out to create the ultimate MF barb, we even grinding out lvl 99, this was before runewords in patch 1.09

The best wpns at the time were hacked Silence runewords known as
Ith
-
Ist
blades which were the runeword Silence with +180 MF because it was socketed with 6 ists.

all and all it was an epic journey from lvling the character to trading for every item, we had no idea of any real trade value.

whenever we wanted something, we would fill up the trade inventory. for X item, my friend and I would were dedicated tot he MF grind so trading inventory full of items was no big deal to us.

to this day my friend and I still share talk about the adventure of creating the "ultimate mf barb"

fun times...

Bnet Jeb#11306 - D2R, PC, can trade all regions.
I don't need a
Vex
rune. I'm sitting on way too many of them as it is.

There were two occurrences that led me into playing D2 and if it weren't for them, I never would have gotten anywhere close to this franchise because ARPGs are an outlier if you look at the genres of other games I've played in the past—platformers, open-world sandboxes, adventurers, even FPSes. In fact, I can say that after I decide I'm done with D2R, the next few games I'll play (most likely in order) are:

Trine 4: Melody of Mystery DLC
Red Dead Redemption 2
Metal Gear Solid V

Then on the "I'm considering it" list are:

Halo Infinite (campaign)
Death Stranding 2 (if Kojima de-emphasizes the backpacking simulator aspect of the game)

As you can see, I'd be more interested in buying a Switch and playing the Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom to build Geneva Convention violations over playing D4.

It's not just my distaste toward ATVI that has me tuned out of the Diablo franchise going forward. Me getting into D1 and then D2 were chance occurrences because I wouldn't have discovered either game on my own.

In 1997 or 1998, I went on a family trip to visit relatives in Canada. My cousin there introduced me to Diablo and Hellfire during our stay, and I tried out the Rogue. The Butcher was just as scary to me as everyone else remembered, but trapping him behind a jail cell door made the entire encounter much less intimidating. Hellfire was thematically kind of weird, but I could barely make sense of the main game's plot anyway, so I didn't think too much about murder hornets being in the same world as Gharbad the Weak. I don't remember the Diablo battle and I don't remember Na-Krul at all, but I remember the key part of the main game's ending cinematic. I beat Normal difficulty during my stay there and enjoyed it, but didn't think of the game again for some time.

In 2000, I was in college and a new friend down the hall showed me his copy of Diablo II. I have zero recollection of how it even came up in conversation, but I would have been confused had I not played Diablo previously. Anyway, he loaned it to me and I played offline as a bowazon. I got a pretty sweet rare
Gothic Bow
imbue which misled me to believe that
Charsi
was always going to give you a good roll. Later that year, I found out that another friend down the hall also played, but on Battle.net. This led me to buy my own copy of D2 and create my own Battle.net account.

I started playing the damn game at the cost of sleep because it was the first game I ever played online with people I never met. My roommate and his friend gave me a mildly hard time for getting so into it. I remember one night when he and his friend were trolling me, I locked them out of the room and he called me on the phone doing a really bad impression of Diablo. I don't even remember what he said other than, "This is Diabloooooo!!!" Despite all that, at least I still went to my classes. I didn't tape a sheet of paper with "GO TO CLASS" written on it to the ceiling above my bed.

I bought LoD during the summer of 2001, but not immediately on launch, so I initially got to experience 1.07 in D2 classic. That was a unique experience because as much as classic players claimed to hate the patch, the new monster elemental immunities gave 8-player questing parties a purpose for the first time in a long time. I remember we needed teamwork to get through
Lost City
in 1.07 whereas it was a roflstomp previously.

From 2001-02, I played the game regularly. Over the next 3-4 years as other real-life friends stopped playing, I became their Battle.net account keeper just so their accounts could stay active with that stupid 90-day policy. I managed to keep most of them alive all the way up to 2012 with the D3 release even though the last D2 patch I played regularly was 1.11(b) (the 2005
Uber Tristram
patch).

To occupy even more time online than necessary during my college years, I really got into DClone tracking with IP addresses and joining IRC channels to monitor SOJ sales. It was both exciting and tedious to try connecting to the server hosting a planned sale. My best
Annihilus
back then that I can remember was an 18/18/10. I also had a 17/19/5 and a 18/20/6. I had a fourth good
Annihilus
, but I don't remember exactly what its stats were.

I almost didn't get D2R, but a 33% off sale in May of last year after playing it with two of my old college friends on the first Saturday following the start of ladder season 1, as well as another friend who never played D2 before suggesting that we should play, got me into this all over again. I did this despite knowing that I wouldn't be able to play D2R without correcting everything I did wrong or didn't get to do in LoD. I wasn't going to play without pushing my limits and going further than I did in LoD. Once again, I ended up outlasting everyone. At least this time I don't need to help keep their accounts active.

I got my first level 99 in ladder season 1, so despite a ladder 99 never being a goal of mine until I realized it was then or never on ladder, I can say that I still did it (mostly) the hard way, without Terror Zones until level 97. I'll have my second 99 in non-ladder whenever I feel like screen recording my next playing session since I'm at 99-19.9M XP and Nightmare Ancients to go, and I'm projecting I'll get the third 99 probably by the end of the year since I'll be playing even less. That'll probably round out my D2R career although I haven't completely ruled out creating and leveling a
Demon Machine
enchantress and a dual-Mosaic Assassin to 95.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL
So i started playing about 30-45 days ago, and gather my first
Key
set but i'm too weak to kill UBERS, so i get to a small streamer an ask if he could kill them for me, he agreed we setup a time so he can advertise the stream to gather more people to watch, he reached his all time record views(like 20 people) and get to do it.He login with his smiter paladin then I join his game give him the keys, he spawns the bosses e make the Uber trsitan portal, as he is puling up the uber Meph he gets 1 shoted by the
Charged Bolt
like a shotgun shot, then i join the game with my lv 78 sorc to try and pull meph away from his body(while the hole stream laughts at us) so hr can gather his loot and kill them. I enter the Ubers portal and with a hoto sumon lots of crows and a Spirit then proceed to pull Meph awaya so he pick his loot then kills it all, when is all done we got to reveal the torch in stream, them its a 19/19 sorc torch, and i couldn't be more happy would never be able to aford such great item as i'm new and the history that comes with it makes it unique.

Great games are made by the people who play them.
This is the story of how Diablo 2 saved my life.

Growing up, my dad played computer games as his sole hobby. He instilled a love for gaming in my two older brothers and I. As soon as I was old enough to reach the mouse and keyboard from our office desk chair, I was cutting my gaming
Teeth
on titles such as Commander Keen, Tank Wars, and Wolfenstein 3D. Gaming was what defined me. I loved every second I got to spend playing my games.

School life, however, was not as pleasant. It turns out that being a computer gaming geek in the mid 90's in California didn't make you popular. I was beaten up, called names, bullied mercilessly. I had few, and sometimes no friends. I hated school, and I didn't make much effort. I learned the material, but I didn't do the work. So I would fail tests and have terrible grades. My parents would then punish me by taking away the only ray of hope in my life: my video games.

I became depressed, and started to consider extreme actions. On the worst days, I thought about ways to end it all. It became a cycle, get my grades up to earn gaming back. Survive for a little while knowing I had that to look forward to. Then my grades would slip again and I would lose my games and consider ending myself. Rinse, repeat.

In 97, Diablo 1 came out and I instantly fell in love. 3 years later and Diablo 2 had arrived. And it somehow exceeded its predecessor and blew my mind. I immersed myself in it. I would sneak to the computer in the middle of the night to play some more. I would spend every minute I was allowed playing Diablo 2. But the cycle still continued.

When I started high school, I had hopes that things would change. It didn't start out well though. Some of my bullies had followed me, and I was just as depressed as ever. I would spend my school hours writing ideas for character builds in my binder. One day, a classmate I had never spoken to saw my drawing at the top of the page, the Diablo II logo. He sat down and started talking to me about it.

I couldn't believe it! Someone else who shared my interest! We became fast friends, playing hours and hours of Diablo 2. But even better, he helped to motivate me to do well in school so that I didn't get punishments. And he was the kind of guy that my bullies didn't mess with. After a while, they just stopped trying to mess with me. My life had changed completely. Since then, I haven't considered suicide even once.

I will always remember how Diablo 2 helped to pull me out of my crippling depression. Thank you Diablo 2, and thank you Ben, the friend who dragged me up from the bottom.

And thank you for taking the time to read my story.
Cool idea, thanks in advance for the giveaway!

Diablo 2 and me - it's complicated ^^ The early 2000s... from time to time, a bunch of guys carried their computers and crt displays through the world just to put at least four of them in a single room (partly on the floor as there has naturally not been enough space on the single table) to play video games on a private LAN party. Sometimes it even were 6 guys, but always it were at least 3 days. Mostly accompanied by unhealthy food, lots of beer and without showering the whole time. Ugh ^^

And when these guys were playing Diablo 2 (and they did that very much at that time), there has always been that one guy, that just had no fun at all playing it and thus let the others play Diablo 2 while he played singleplayer Anno 1602, Command & Conquer: Red Alert or Pro Evolution Soccer in the meantime. Guess what: That guy was me. I never really had fun with D2.

When D2R came out, people talked me into buying it, and so I gave it another shot. And well, now I'm kinda addicted. Why? I have a theory. The trading, especially here, but also ingame or on traderie, surely has a huge impact. The mix from slaying monsters and looting them on the one side, and trading stuff to finally manage to get every single existing unique and set item at least once, is just the perfect combination for me to keep me motivated real long. Knowing that I got 288/372 Unique Items and 126/128 Set Items while writing this keeps me on the track quite good.

Long story short: Sometimes it just takes the right impact, or it just has to be the right time to have fun with something you wouldn't sometime else :)

--

I'd be very happy about
Vex
. Anni is not necessary, except you really want to get rid of them ^^

Feel free to make alternative offers. Runes or
Perfect Gems
are always welcome.
If you agree with my price suggestion, add me on BattleNet.
Thanks for your awesome idea, I'll enter because I want to share my story. The story of my life.

I'll start with the TL;DR: It is because of Diablo II why I have my group of friends.

So picture me: an introverted nerd on the spectrum who didn't have any social life outside school. The game was on version 1.10.

There was an internet café below my home. I had no internet connection back then so I went there when my mother could afford it. So one day I met someone there, who would be my first friend outside school. He was pretty good at the game and taught me many things about it. I was quite the noob and I had no idea how to make a good build and such. He introduced me to some of his friends, who in turn introduced me to some of their friends, so I finally had a social circle of my own.

This story has a sad end, since that friend passed away on 2017 due to cancer. I think if he could see what I have accomplished ingame, he'd be pretty damn proud. Rest in Peace, I'll keep slaying demons in your stead.

I play both ladder and non-ladder.
Hey man,
Thanks for the giveaway.
So i’m 33 right now, i’m from Romania.
I used to play d2 when i came out alot, mainly solo then at the internet cafes in between counter-strike matches. I loved the game to Death but i was so dumb at it, didn’t even know runewords existed :)).
Anyway, about 1 year ago i moved to France to work as a doctor. Life is a bit lonely so i startrd diablo 2 resurrected since i heard alot of good things about it and i have to say, the nostalgia man…almost has tears in my eyes in the
Chaos Sanctuary
Anyway, i enjoy the game but my job and everything doesn’t allow me to play a super lot so any free rune will go a long way !
Cheers !
OP

Necrarch 1603Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
It's Thursday, I'll close on this giveaway tomorrow at noon CEST.

I'll then start doing the givings, but this week-end will be a little busy so don't be surprised I contact you back only on Monday for the winners.

I am very happy and moved by the many stories that I could read, laugh with (the full STR necro is so funny!) or touched. Thanks to all for sharing these bits of life around D2 - it's really a good game !

Also, I would like to greatly thank @mockingbirdreal who has proposed to add a few more
Vex
to the pot, increasing the winning chances of the participants.

Continued, I have caught a bunch of
Annihilus
today. Bad ones... So if you also want an Anni, just edit your post saying so. Considering how many I fished recently killing DClones with my sin, your chances to get at least one is close to 100%
:)

Finally, to help me contacting you if you happen to win, please be sure to have your Bnet tag well filled in in your profile !

Cya tomorrow for the winners !

Annihilus
Of all the diablo games, not including d4, i’ve enjoyed d2 the most for these reasons:
-The good times i had with hex charms, resulting a rust storm to wipe these clean :)
-server bug in which we were able to modify our character skills to 99, on battlenet at one point in time.
-bugged items, wizzy gloves anyone ? :)
-and .08 uniques

Can trade on PC or SWITCH
So Im new to the forum, just started playing nonladder to join two coworkers. I love the game and have played on and off since release.
Couple of super small stories:
Years ago as I was climbing my way to riches, i had a bad habit of putting runes into soc items before having all the runes for the RW. Kinda to save space, and also it felt good to look at the item grow. Well... here I am with an
Eth
CV with a bit of ed on it. I was excited for my first ever Infinity. Its sitting pretty with
Ber
Mal
Ber
and i decided to do a night of D2 with friends and drink a wee bit. Wake up the next morning and find it has
Ber
Mal
Ber
Ith
(instead of
Ist
). Thus, many laughs were had by my friends who then came together and made one for me out of pity. God bless the community <3.
Another quicky: years ago when I was new to the game, i managed to fall for some scam. This was during the duping years and I didnt know mucj about computers as I was a dumb pre-teen. This guy had me type in chat some code that included my username and pass, my character immediatly dropped out of the game and I was unable to connect. Later I found that my password had been changed and my account stolen. I forgive them now, but jeez I was an angry kiddo for a few days over that lol.
Uno mas: Idk if it still applies to the game, but there was a time where dying 20 times without getting your corpse would drop your inventory. I cant recall how i ended up in the situation, but multiple people saw all my gear laying there right outside of the Rouge Encampment, and they didnt touch anything. They laughed a bit (these were syrangers, mind you) but ultimately I got everything back and made a new friend.
Last one (i promise): so some years ago, i was a level 85ish trap sin. Decked out in some rather nice gear. I was in a lld lobby and an amazon told me to get my highest level, so i did. I came back and my high level trap sin lost duels to a lvl<30 bowzon. I was awestruck that he could hit me, let alone kill me. He showed me his gear after i asked, it was all perfect stuff, naturally, what really got me was when he showed his charms. The guy had almost 40 poison scs, each one did the most psn damage possible for his level. If I remember correctly he only other charms were AR related, or maybe the psn ones had ar mods. I cant recall but Ive never in my life seen such a devoted dueler lol. (Side story, that same assassin collected lightning facets and i put them in everything I could, only to find out from a friend i was bragging to that they didnt work with traps. I still lmao about that one. Live n learn).
I have so many stories, and more thatre better than these but its hard to remember the best of them. :)
To the best community: love you guys, take care!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...